One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Subhash Chander

Advocate Subhash Chander

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoInder Lok, Delhi
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Subhash Chander has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 20 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Subhash Chander's office is in Inder Lok, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Subhash Chander. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Subhash Chander Mental harassment by ex boy friend what can i do Electricity bill received even when the meter was not there