One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Srutisma Hazarika

Advocate Srutisma Hazarika

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket District Court, Delhi
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Srutisma Hazarika has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Ruhban Shah - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Srutisma Hazarika aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Srutisma Hazarika

Q: Drafting of Will and details of Witnesses who sign on the Will

My mother in law wants to make a Will in favour of her only child i.e my wife leaving her ancestral property made by her Late father. My querries:(i) Can the Will be on a plain paper or it necessarily has to be on Stamp Paper(ii) How is a Will probated and what does it mean and entail?(iii) Can the 2 Witnesses be our relatives . Someone was saying that no relatives can sign as witnesses?(iv) Do the Witnesses have to sign at the time of making Will or they can be made to sign anytime later also?Let me know.

Advocate Srutisma Hazarika answered
witnesses sign at the time of making the will and at the of registering the will. For registration of will one needs to take online appointment after paying the e-egistration fee.take help of an advocate if required

Q: Being threatened by SBI card representatives

I have pending dues on credit card, which after discussing with representatives from SBI have been paid/scheduled to be paid. SBI cards have given me an agreement in written stating amount and last of payment to be made. Further, same has been signed and sent to SBI almost 1 week ago. However, in this past week, I have been threatened by SBI representatives to beat me and my colleagues, whom they have been calling to find my current whereabouts. Also, they have hurled abuses at me and sent me text messages which are personal in nature. I do understand this is against RBI guidelines and if there is an agreement in place already, why they are doing so? You are requested to guide me to take legal action against SBI/their representatives and hence, assure my safety.

Advocate Srutisma Hazarika answered
Lodge a criminal complaint at the local police station. Further legal actions will depend on that complaint. also if no action is being taken against the complaint, you can let me know.we will then see to it. Do you have any evidence?

Q: Case Disposed - Uncontested Transferred

While doing a background check for a prospective partner, I came across a N.I Section 138 case against them. The case status was shown as Case Disposed - Uncontested Transferred. Going through the history of the case , neither the petitioner nor the respondent was present for the hearing with the petitioner being present for the first two hearings only.

Advocate Srutisma Hazarika answered
Sir please specify whether you are a party to it. If not what information exactly do you need. also the disposed matter you are talking if you have the copy of order, i will then be able to assist you better

Q: Applying an Interlocutory application

Applying a Interlocutory application in High court. What will be legal fees ?

Advocate Srutisma Hazarika answered
Legal fees for an interlocutory application will depend on the subject matter of the case, the information sought by you for which the application needs to he moved. Only then the chances of consideration can be known and depending on that application shall moved. Is a lawyer already engaged in the matter? are you a party to the matter? If you to engage a lawyer only for the application then fees will he reasonable but will definitely vary a little depending on the chances. please answer the questions.

Q: Advice needed on Section 308: I am a complainant

This is regarding case that was filed by me (garima seth), in Dwarka Court new Delhi against a complainant who beat up my husband in a state of alcohol and my husband had critical head injury. The victim (my husband) was in ICU for 10 days. Had to undergo operations. The accused was charged under section 308. However my family and the accused family did an out of court settlement. The case remains still pending between the state and the accused. Now the accused family wants me to come to the court and say the complaint was not valid. I wanted to say in the court that we have settled the case between us by signing a maafinaama and do not want to say that the complaint was wrong. Please advice.

Advocate Srutisma Hazarika answered
On the next date of hearing, both parties have to appear before court and let the Honble judge know that you are willing to settle. If lawyer is engaged then a settlement deed will he made signed by both parties. Again on the next date the settlement deed needs to be presented in the court and the case will end then.Take help of an advocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Srutisma Hazarika

Can Advocate Srutisma Hazarika represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Srutisma Hazarika can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Srutisma Hazarika?

When you meet with Advocate Srutisma Hazarika for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Srutisma Hazarika?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Srutisma Hazarika, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Srutisma Hazarika?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Srutisma Hazarika, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Srutisma Hazarika?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Srutisma Hazarika regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Srutisma Hazarika?

The cost of hiring Advocate Srutisma Hazarika can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.