One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Srinivas B

Advocate Srinivas B

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDammaiguda, Hyderabad
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Srinivas B has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired a year of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Srinivas enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of the Ranga Reddy District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/2750/2017

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Srinivas B. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Srinivas B

Q: Police not filing complaint in case of cheque bounce

I Have gave the money to third party for the Business Purpose but the concern is they are not returning the amount even they are not responding to the calls. So i deposited the cheque for the amount which i should get but it was bounced due to insufficient funds then i approached the local Police Station but they are not taking complaint.

Advocate Srinivas B answered
Dear Sir, After cheque bounce, immediately you need to send legal notice to party with 15 days due for replying to you notice and on or before 45 days from cheque bounce you need to file a private complaint before Hon'ble Magistrate of your jurisdiction.

Q: Defendant not producing property papers and counter

We will submit orignal suit and we sent the notice to the defendent,and the defendent advocate submit vakalath in my suit but the defendent advocate did not produce property documents and counter also , 90 days are over now automatically will be granted in this suit but honorable judge is giving more time to the difindent advocate what i can do for expert degree??

Advocate Srinivas B answered
Dear Sir, This is to inform you that, Court has some procedural rules. Court follows that procedural rules strictly, In your case, Defendant can be forfeited by the court in the next hearing or he can get last chance on cost and after forfeited court will ask you to submit your evidence. Ask you Legal Counsel, he will suggest you

Q: Is it possible to speed up the process of mutual divorce

My girl fried hindu married 2 years back and he is not good he always beat her and his family also torture her and after marriage within 6 months she came back to her home and now he applied for divorce telling all false statements on her and no proofs for that and what to do now her parents also scolding her everytime.they are separated almost more than 1 and half year and can I marry her now or wait till Divorce her parents not bothering about the case he already applied for divorce can she approch and get divorce directly plz suggestions is there any problem if I marry her now she can't bare her parents torture or any suggestions

Advocate Srinivas B answered
Dear Mr, Firstly you can't marry her without Divorce from First Marriage. Ask her to discuss with her husband and do settlement out of the court and submit that compromise documents in the court for Divorce. Because, he already filed a Divorce, now it can't be convert that into mutual Consent Divorce. If you want to amend the Divorce Petition to Mutual Divorce, Court has to direct to convert the Divorce to Mutual. Consult, any Advocate he will suggest you or contact me.

Q: Divorce on ground of sexual harassment and mental torture

All the time my husband gives me mental torchure And will b forcing for sex when am not intrested Because of his nature and behaviour and his thoughts,I had lost every feel on him I need divorce. What should I do?

Advocate Srinivas B answered
Dear Madam, You can file a Divorce Petition against your husband and you can get Divorce on the grounds. But need some information: 1. Marriage Date: 2. About Children, if any If you provide the details, I can suggest you clearly

Q: Mental harrasment and public shaming by husband

Hi, I have been married for 2 years and applying for divorce. My husband is public shamming my character based on a affair i had before marriage. I do my personal life being discussed in public. I do not know if I can take any action legally against him Need some.advice

Advocate Srinivas B answered
Dear Madam, Why don't you think once before going for Filing Divorce Petition against your Husband? You can file a Divorce Petition against your Husband on the same grounds and you will get Divorce by suspecting your character and mental torture for past affair in public. But It will take some time in our courts, do you have any evidence against your husband. and kindly provide me some details. 1. Do you have any children? 2. Can your husband agree for Mutual Divorce?

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Srinivas B

Can Advocate Srinivas B represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Srinivas B can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas B?

When you meet with Advocate Srinivas B for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas B?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas B, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas B?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Srinivas B, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Srinivas B?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Srinivas B regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Srinivas B?

The cost of hiring Advocate Srinivas B can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.