One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mysore - Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar

Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoM.G.Road, Mysore
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Documentation, Family
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Mysore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mysore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar

Q: Case disposed in consumer court and would like to know next step

I am complainent, my case is disposed in consumer court. Wil court send orders to opposite party and how much time will it take? Court said that we will receive order copy through post but not yet received.Thank you.

Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar answered
Once the case is disposed in the consumer forum you have option of executing the order. You can do two things in nexus to it i.e either you can file a civil execution or criminal execution. Civil execution includes things like attachment of movable, immovable, bank accounts etc..,whereas the criminal execution gives power for the Arrest and warrant. However, a criminal execution has to be filed before the district magistrate court.

Q: Guardianship of adult person of unsound mind suffering from Alzheimer'

What is the procedure to acquire guardianship over a family member who is a major in age i.e., above 18 years of age and severely mentally dilapidated due to suffering from advanced stage of Alzheimer's? What is the procedure to acquire guardianship over estate of the mentally unsound person?

Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar answered
In that case you have to approach the district and sessions court. You have to file a petition under guardianship and wards act read with mental health act which provides the provisions for the appointment of guardian. You have to produce relevant documents such as medical certificates, condition of the illness and property details lying in his name etc.., so that the court observing all aspects appoint the petitioner as guardian.

Q: Can married daughter has rights in grandfather property

I & my sister are 2 daughters to my father, we got married & my father is transferring my grandfathers property (he got his share by will in his name) to his brothers wife, can my father transfer this property without our consent & signature? Do we have rights in our grandfathers property?

Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar answered
It depends. If the property is of your grandfathers self acquired property and he has rightfully executed the deed of will, then the property becomes absolute property of your father. More or less it is as equivalent as a self acquired property. In such situation your father gets absolute right to dispose the property at his will. So even assuming the fact that he executes a will, the will becomes absolute if it follows the regular legal procedure. Therefore without your consent, he has all right to make the will. However, to give an absolute opinion about this, a practitioner has to look into the documents.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar

Can Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar?

When you meet with Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Srinidhi Prabhakar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.