One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mysore - Advocate Joseph Jojy

Advocate Joseph Jojy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 5
Devaraj, Mysore
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Joseph Jojy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Joseph Jojy's office is in Devaraj, Mysore.
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mysore

Top Reviews

Prabhakara.T.G - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
Not just consulting, I have to get feed back to have logical conclusion, or else it is just telling, I have yet to get feed back.
Nov 20, 2017
View all Reviews >>