One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Sree K Sivakumar

Advocate Sree K Sivakumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ user ratings
Chikadpally, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Sree K Sivakumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sivakumar provides services in various field of banking/finance laws, cheque bounce laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sivakumar enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2001.

Enrollment Number : AP/652/2001
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) Hyderabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Get advice from Advocate Sree K Sivakumar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Manohar rao - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was successful and the advocate is approachable.
Jul 31, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Sree K Sivakumar Divorce case if petitioner is living abroad Someone trespassing land registered in my name through fake sale deed