One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Soumil Kandukuri

Advocate Soumil Kandukuri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJawahar Nagar, Hyderabad
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Soumil Kandukuri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Soumil provides services in various fields of Family Maters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Labour and Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Soumil enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2010. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/2092/2010
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Soumil Kandukuri. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Soumil Kandukuri

Q: Verbal and physical violence by husband and demand for dowry

My husband beats me sometime but daily he insults me and always scolds yells and mentally torturing me.i am 17 months married and he did my 2 abortions in laws daily torture me by their husband supports my in laws husband furst wife died by suicide and 2 kids aee staying with ex in laws.court case is running on husband after second marriage also he did not change. Help me i did this marriage against my parents wish so no one is their to help me. I tried a lot to save my marriage but niw i am not able to bear i cry daily bcoz of my in laws and my husband.i contacted one NGO they suggested me to go to PS but its not that easy to go and complaint in police i am afraid of my husband.

Advocate Soumil Kandukuri answered
Hello feeling bad for your situation. Don't worry you can seek police protection and you can book harassment case against your husband. If police doesn't help you in getting protection you can move to the court for seeking protection from your husband.

Q: legal recourse in case court summons and notices not answered

After appealing the court has sent 3 notices to the party He has not responded ,, NOW will the court keep on sending further notices ? will the court keep my appeal with held ? for how much time ? and what later? or will the court gives and exparty decree what will the state be?

Advocate Soumil Kandukuri answered
Hello you can move an application under order 5 rule 20cpc for paper publication. Court will direct you for paper publication, even after publication if they have not responded. Court will made them as exparte.

Q: Is Marrying an ST girl who was divorced in a customary way legal

Sir being an OC community guy can a person marry an ST community girl who was recently divorced through customary divorce and written on 100 rupees stamp paper with the WITNESSES of their parents and community leaders as suggested by section 2(2) of Hindu marriage act 1955 especially for ST community

Advocate Soumil Kandukuri answered
Hello you can marry any girl as your wish. But one thing she is not official divorce. Written on stamp paper not valid as per law. Better you file mutual consent petition has both the parties are agreed.

Q: Sole custody status for Unmarried woman

I have a baby boy 6 months old. Our marriage is not registered. I need to know process for getting sole custody. Is there any chance that the guy can claim the baby back? What is the procedure for this?

Advocate Soumil Kandukuri answered
Hello Firstly have you applied for divorce? your husband will not have right to claim your baby. The sole custody of baby is yours, he will be having visiting rights and you have chance to claim maintenance for your baby also.

Q: In money suit how much time period is their to file written statement

in money suit how much time period is their to file written statement in lower court

Advocate Soumil Kandukuri answered
In construing this provision, support can also be had from Order VIII Rule 10 which provides that where any party from whom a written statement is required under Rule 1 or Rule 9, fails to present the same within the time permitted or fixed by the Court, the Court shall pronounce judgment against him, or make such other order in relation to the suit as it thinks fit. On failure to file written statement under this provision, the Court has been given the discretion either to pronounce judgment against the defendant or make such other order in relation to suit as it thinks fit. In the context of the provision, despite use of the word `shall', the court has been given the discretion to pronounce or not to pronounce the judgment against the defendant even if written statement is not filed and instead pass such order as it may think fit in relation to the suit. In construing the provision of Order VIII Rule 1 and Rule 10, the doctrine of harmonious construction is required to be applied. The effect would be that under Rule 10 of Order VIII, the court in its discretion would have power to allow the defendant to file written statement even after expiry of period of 90 days provided in Order VIII Rule 1. There is no restriction in Order VIII Rule 10 that after expiry of ninety days, further time cannot be granted. The Court has wide power to `make such order in relation to the suit as it thinks fit'. Clearly, therefore, the provision of Order VIII Rule 1 providing for upper limit of 90 days to file written statement is directory. Having said so, we wish to make it clear that the order extending time to file written statement cannot be made in routine. The time can be extended only in exceptionally hard cases. While extending time, it has to be borne in mind that the legislature has fixed the upper time limit of 90 days. The discretion of the Court to extend the time shall not be so frequently and routinely exercised so as to nullify the period fixed by Order VIII Rule1.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Soumil Kandukuri

Can Advocate Soumil Kandukuri represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Soumil Kandukuri can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Soumil Kandukuri?

When you meet with Advocate Soumil Kandukuri for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Soumil Kandukuri?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Soumil Kandukuri, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Soumil Kandukuri?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Soumil Kandukuri, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Soumil Kandukuri?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Soumil Kandukuri regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Soumil Kandukuri?

The cost of hiring Advocate Soumil Kandukuri can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.