One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sonam Priya

Advocate Sonam Priya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoConnaught Place, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sonam Priya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sonam provides services in the various field of Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sonam enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2180/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sonam Priya. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sonam Priya

Q: My husband cheated me with another women and he is very abusive

My husband is very abusive in both physical and mental and he had an extra marital affairs too and he won't let me leave him when he is cheating me with someone else behind my back

Advocate Sonam Priya answered
Hello ma'am,If your husband is cheating first try to confront him and if he is not confronting then you have to get rid of this marriage for which you have to file divorce. You can also file domestic violence case against him as he is physically abusive.

Q: Photos given in Annexure to CAN cannot be in colour ?

While appealing(CAN) against a district court order at Calcutta High Court, lawyer saying that as photos given as annexure cannot be color, it has to be in black and white. Any document like email print, where Gmail or yahoo mail heading is written in color cannot be given. It is to be black and white. Is this correct? Color photos convey the details more correctly

Advocate Sonam Priya answered
no this is incorrect tell you to give a black and white document Court always tell you to give colour photographs of the in case you are nxnx sing any photograph also Court always goes for legible copy and clear copy quote never tell anyone to give some specific document which is irrelevant or which is aur which cannot be read by the court Court work as per the convenience of lemon and court never tell you to give the document in black and white

Q: police k kuch na krne par Kya krein

Hlo....mre husbnd ne ple mre sth rajinama krlia mri complain p Jan 4ko uske baad 11jan se mjko jhuth bolke ab tk gyb h mjko uske bare me kuch nhi pta lgra inlaws ne khi chupa rkha h police bh kuch n krrri FIR h unpe 498a 406 323 34 or police ne CDR bhi niklvai h jisme uske parents k no hnge bt mne sbko sp dsp sbko compalin dedi kuch n hora wt should i do further

Advocate Sonam Priya answered
Na Kar pane par aapko per aap 56 3 aur usse aap apna FIR register karwa sakte hain Uske alava aap direction ke liye High Court Bhi Ja sakte hain vahan se direct Karva sakte hain lene ke liye Kot ko to aap Raste Hain AAP police Se Apna Kam Bhi Karva sakte hain aur vah bhi Ki legally. is donon tarike se aap District Court High Court ki madad se Aap Jo Bhi casefile Karenge uski madad se aap police ke police ko direct Karva sakte hain apni aa chuka dial Karke to police use per action Legi aur aapki Yad aur magistrate Apne Keh Denge ki police per action Le Uske alava vah police se action taken report bhi mangenge Jo kya action Liya Hai Is case me

Q: FIR 498a 406 324 34 me kb tk valid hoti h

alrdy 2mnths ho chuke h police koi action nhi le rhi h 2mnths hogae FIR hue Kya krna chiye ab mjko courts bhi closed h bilkul ab mjko Kya krna chiye or kb tk valid h ye

Advocate Sonam Priya answered
Kabhi bhi kr sakte h....Uske liye Aapke pass evidence hona Chahiye..police action nhi le rhi to case file kijiye aur fir register krwayie... FIR register karwane pe dusri party k paas jaake police report banayegi aur wo phir case me convert Hogaaap k paas kayi tareeke h ..aur Court urgent matters pe sunwayi kr rhi h... isme delay aap condone krwa sakte h abhi k mahool Ka bta k

Q: Escalation cost and delay in possession of flat by builder

Hello Sir, I have purchased a Flat in 2013. On dt. 17 July 2018, I received a mail from builder mentioning Escalation cost of 3.63 Lacs. Also they delayed the Project by 802 days and blaming Government policies for the delay. For that they have reduced the project delay to 1.5 years and giving Compensation of around 1.5 years only. I bought the Floor on CLP plan. They said the Policy guidelines cleared in 2014. If that has been the case, why they took 75% of the Payment before 2014. This is clearly an unjustified explanation. Regards,

Advocate Sonam Priya answered
Dear Sir, Your is the best case to be filed in the Consumer courts. The Consumer Courts have been very graciously attending such claims that are being filed specially against the builders so as to provide proper redressal mechanism to the victims of the builder's anarchy

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sonam Priya

Can Advocate Sonam Priya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sonam Priya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sonam Priya?

When you meet with Advocate Sonam Priya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sonam Priya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sonam Priya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sonam Priya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sonam Priya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sonam Priya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sonam Priya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sonam Priya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sonam Priya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.