One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Siddhartha Jain

Advocate Siddhartha Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChitra Vihar, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddhartha Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Siddhartha provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Siddhartha enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/709/2011
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Siddhartha Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddhartha Jain

Q: Non payment of salary by the employer after leaving the job.

I stared my new job on dec-7-15 & resigned on 3-Mar-16 and I was not entitled to any notice period as I did not completed my 3 months. Even after that out of my moral responsibility I continued for another week for handling over paperwork and all.I did the same and got the approval on paper of leaving after handling over all the work.The problem is the company has not paid me my February salary & few days of March working day payment yet.I call them everyday and get new excuses or they don simply pick up my phone.I am getting excuses not the money, can I sue them?

Advocate Siddhartha Jain answered
You can file a suit for recovery before the District Court to get the unpaid salary from the company. You have to show in documents that you were appointed by the company and you have worked with them for the said period. You bank account details would also need to be verified.

Q: Can I file revision in HC to set a side the interlocutory order


Advocate Siddhartha Jain answered
Yes, you can file a revision petition under Article 227 of the Constitution of India challenging the interlocutory order of Family Court before the Hon'ble Delhi High Court. Under Article 227, the High Court has supervisory jurisdiction over the lower courts.

Q: Can I claim compensation if employer terminations pregnant employee

Hi, Can I claim a compensation from my employer in case they terminated me during my pregnancy. Is there any such law in India, what would the compensation include?

Advocate Siddhartha Jain answered
Yes, you can file a suit for damages and compensation for illegal termination by your employer. the contract has to be perused which you have entered with your employer at the time of joining the company.

Q: Can a manager call me to office after office hours for work?

my manager has been calling me to office after office hours. is it legal?

Advocate Siddhartha Jain answered
The question of legality depends on the contract you have entered with the company at the time of tour joining. Further, it depends on what are the policies and work culture of the company. However, you can file a case for harassment at work place. But I would advise its better you settle the issue by consulting it with your seniors.

Q: All the property is in my mother's name can my father & brothers claim

Actually i just wanted one advice our home is on my moms name recently due to some family issue she is not staying with us, so all our property is on my moms name do my dad or brother or sister any one have the rights in that property

Advocate Siddhartha Jain answered
If the property is her self acquired property purchased from her own funds, then yes, no other person has any rights over the said property. Further she can execute a will and give rights over the said property to the person she wants to. But if the said property is an ancestral property or the same has been purchased from the funds of her husband or by proceeds of any ancestral property, then it that case, the children of the mother have every rights to claim over the same.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddhartha Jain

Can Advocate Siddhartha Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddhartha Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Siddhartha Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhartha Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddhartha Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddhartha Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddhartha Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddhartha Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.