One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Siddhant Gupta

Advocate Siddhant Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Court, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddhant Gupta completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Motor Accident, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Siddhant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017. He is a member of the Saket Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3466/2017
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • State Commission Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Siddhant Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddhant Gupta

Q: What action can be taken against wife for cheating

sir , i want to know about a case ,my uncle's wife cheat him and make illegal relation with his father-in law and make his husband out of his house then what the process take action on them.....please tell me

Advocate Siddhant Gupta answered
Dear Sir, In the above circumstances nothing much can be done against the wife of your uncle but yes surely the father in law can be prosecuted under Section 497 that pertains to adultery and he can be prosecuted for 5 years

Q: Did some work for a client who is not giving back the money

I am a Businessman, and I have done the work for one of my client who is from Gurgaon and this is 6 month till now. He is not giving the money. As a result today, me and my friend went to ask for the money, then he has not given the money and instead of giving the money he called 4 Local Bouncers and tried to fight. But at that we told them we don't want the money. If you want to give the money, give us or not then don't give. After this he has given us Rs. 50,000/- and our Rs. 1,00,000/- is still under him. What should I do to recover those money.

Advocate Siddhant Gupta answered
It is best to send legal Notice demanding the amount to be recovered and if there is no reply then You have to present your case by filing plaint seeking recovery of money from a particular person by stating the exact money in the plaint under Order 7 Rule 2 or order 37 of Civil Procedure Code, 1908. You have to file your plaint by paying appropriate court fees as mentioned in the Court Fees Act of respective state. The limitation for filing suit for recovery of money is 3 years under the Limitation Act, 1963 from the date of the transaction and it further extends if he gives a communication on a particular date regarding that he owes you money.

Q: How to claim share in fathers property ?

Hi Sir I am  from uttar Pradesh. We are 3 brothers one is elder than me and another one is smaller then me. My father kicked out me before 2 years and now I want part of property from my father so please sir suggest me what to do

Advocate Siddhant Gupta answered
Sir after considering the facts the question which arises is whether the property is ancestral or self acquired by your father. If it is self acquired you do not have any rights over this property. In case it is ancestral, you have a birth right over it and suit for partition can be proceeded with.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddhant Gupta

Can Advocate Siddhant Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddhant Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Siddhant Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddhant Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddhant Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddhant Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddhant Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.