One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shweta Soni

Advocate Shweta Soni

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSher Shah Road, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shweta Soni completed her law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Divorce, Property, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shweta enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4832/2016
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shweta Soni. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shweta Soni

Q: Can a defendant represent himself without a lawyer?

Weather a defendant represent himself without a lawyer .

Advocate Shweta Soni answered
There is no bar to a person representing his matter in the Court. But there are certain procedures of the Court which need to be complied with, and non compliance or laxity in approaching a matter can weaken your case. That's why it is advised to hire a lawyer to represent your case.

Q: Clarification on getting maintenance without giving divorce

m married from 4 years, I have a baby boy of 3 years and me and my hubby, we can't getting to each other we both r unable to stay with each other that's why we want to separate from each other without divorce I want to stay alone with my son and I want monthly money for our survive so please help me what should I do plz suggest me

Advocate Shweta Soni answered
You need to file maintenance case for yourself and son. If you want to stay in separate residence, domestic violence case can also be filed. Protection orders can be asked for if there is any threat to you or your son.

Q: Living in Austrailia on student visa want to file a case of divorce

Hi..I am on student visa in Australia. Ots been 9 months I am here. My child and husband are on dependent visa. Due to differences I want to file divorce. Where should I file same? India or Australia? If India, do I need to b present while filing same or I can get the papers ready and sign them in Australia.

Advocate Shweta Soni answered
You can file a divorce case at the place: i) where marriage was solemnized; ii) where you and your spouse last resided together in India. If marriage has been solemnized in India, divorce case also needs to be filed in India. Even if you get a divorce in Australia, it will not be enforceable until executed through Indian Courts.Your representative (through Power of Attorney) can attend the court proceedings in India on your behalf. Your presence initially is required to get the PoA registered, rest can be taken care from Australia itself.

Q: Procedure to disown son from property?

I want to out my son from property aur vasiyat

Advocate Shweta Soni answered
First, publish ad in newspaper and then get court orders to disown your son from your property.Second, make a will if you want to give your property to someone else like a trust or some other relative.

Q: How to get stay order in commercial property

How to get stay order on a family commercial property, as well as family residential property and get it sealed, so that no one can use it, which is owned by three brothers & only one brother is using it. And the brother who is using it, is not willing to sell the property or agreeing on any mutual agreement.

Advocate Shweta Soni answered
Stay proceedings need to be initiated in the Court to get injunction against selling property or entering into any other agreement with third party. Interim stay will be provided by the Court till the proceedings are cmplete or mutual agreement is arrived at by the parties.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shweta Soni

Can Advocate Shweta Soni represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shweta Soni can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Soni?

When you meet with Advocate Shweta Soni for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Soni?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Soni, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Soni?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shweta Soni, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shweta Soni?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shweta Soni regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shweta Soni?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shweta Soni can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.