Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shruti Agrawal

Advocate Shruti Agrawal

  Patiala House Court, Delhi

 Experience: 8 years

No Ratings
5+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Criminal
  • Corporate
  • Civil

Advocate Shruti Agrawal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shruti provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, arbitration matters, corporate related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shruti enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1508/2009

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Shruti Agrawal: English, Hindi, Punjabi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Criminal
  • Corporate
  • Civil


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)


  • MON 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • FRI 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • SUN 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Shruti Agrawal

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2500/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Video Consultation

30 Min consult over Skype

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Shruti Agrawal

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Shruti Agrawal

Fill in your details and Advocate Shruti Agrawal will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly