One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shreeya Tandon

Advocate Shreeya Tandon

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court, Delhi
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shreeya Tandon has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Pooja - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Shreeya Tandon helped me understand my issue completely. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Shreeya Tandon. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Minki Verma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The legal advice that I received by Adv.Shreeya Tandon helped me to make appropriate decisions.
Over 3 months ago
Shilpi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Shreeya Tandon proved to be proficient in the legal issues that were concerned with me.
Over 3 months ago
ANKIT Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable.
Over 3 months ago
Swadesh kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case.
Over 3 months ago
Shadruzzaman - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shreeya Tandon

Q: Effect of recent amendment to Hindu Succession Act vs. Probate of a Wi

As we know that Supreme Court recently give judgement that daughters have equal birthright to inherit property whether the father should be alive as on September 9, 2005 or not.Hence, I have a query over here that this new judgment will also overruled on Grant of Probate? For more clarification I am providing below my details:My grandfather purchased a property in year: 1931My grandfather wrote a will in my favor only: 1980My grandfather died: 1983I applied for probate: 2016Probate granted in my Favor: 2020Now, my sister has filed partition suit against me and she is asking for half of share in my property. Is she is eligible? Please suggest.

Advocate Shreeya Tandon answered
Hi, She can only have a coparcenary right if the property was in the Joint Hindu Family, however the same is over-ridden by the willThis property is a self acquired property of your Grandfather which he gave you in the will, the only ground she has in the partition suit is to challenge the authenticity of the will.

Q: Fir quash FIR RADD US/325/323/341/34

Settlement deed ko register b krna hoga kya if party has decided to settlement before chargesheet?How much time for quashing the FIR or free from burden of law

Advocate Shreeya Tandon answered
No, the settlement deed shall have to be signed by both the parties and furnished in the court. Upon the perusal of the same if the court is satisfied, only then the FIR. shall be quashed.however it also depends upon the nature of the offence, if it is a grave offence, Courts are unlikely to grant a quashing.

Q: Delay in filing court case due to lockdown

I am unable to file my case due to lockdown as the courts are only taking urgent matters. What will happen to my case if the courts are closed during lockdown?

Advocate Shreeya Tandon answered
The Supreme Court has repeatedly passed orders staying the running of limitation.What you do need to see is whether your limitation ran out before the lockdown or during the lockdown. However if your case is ready you can file the same online and service it's copy to the opposite party through any instant messaging service like Whatsapp, Telegram, etc in addition to the service by e-mail on the same date.

Q: False FIR Against 498A And 307

Dear all, My wife filed a false complain against me for 498a and 307. For 498a I know I can fight with full of energy. But for 307 what can I do? She said that I was trying to strangulate and then I run away from when I saw her unconscious. This was totally false. And the big thing is when I run away from home so she filed my missing complaint in police station and the she and her sister send whatsApp messages to resolve the things and come back to home. And when I run away from my home That time in my home her sister, Her sisters husband were also there. And on the same day I fled the complain in the police station when u/s 323, 506 and 504. she did not done her medical for that. And she went to police station and send the pictures of with police to me on whatsApp but she filed my missing complain on that time. But now after 20-25 days she filed the country. Plain in Mahila thana for 498A and 307. Please help. E what should I need to do. Please help me on the same issue.

Advocate Shreeya Tandon answered
People usually file FIR or complaint under 498-A, that is alright, the courts are aware of the false allegations levelled on husband's these days, using the same for blackmailing. You have the right to file replies and explain your situation in the court. You need not worry about the FIR or Complaint for as long as the same hasn't reached the court.

Q: transfer of property from mother name

Hi I have a shop in my mother name. My mother has made a registered will in which she has given the shop in my name. How will the shop transfer in my name. 1.Do i need NOC from my siblings . 2) Do i need probate? Pls advise

Advocate Shreeya Tandon answered
Hi, first of all it depends upon where the suit property is situated. In Delhi, it is not compulsory but it is always good to have it in your name as some Govt. Authorities insist on probate, at the time of mutation of property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shreeya Tandon

Can Advocate Shreeya Tandon represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shreeya Tandon can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shreeya Tandon?

When you meet with Advocate Shreeya Tandon for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shreeya Tandon?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shreeya Tandon, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shreeya Tandon?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shreeya Tandon, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shreeya Tandon?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shreeya Tandon regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shreeya Tandon?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shreeya Tandon can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.