One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shohit Chaudhry

Advocate Shohit Chaudhry

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura Extension, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shohit Chaudhry has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shohit provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, property related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association and is an Advocate on Record (AOR) in the Supreme Court of India.

Enrollment Number : D/829/2008
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shohit Chaudhry. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shohit Chaudhry

Q: What to do if there if property dispute

My father was staying in the house of his uncle since last 30 years. After his death and his uncle's death, this property is still not gifted/ registered in our name. Although, whole family/ neighbour are aware of that this flat was given to my father as a token of love for taking care of his family. Now, my father's uncle's family members have given no objection to transfer the property in my father's cousin name to dispose off the property in full. He is giving us share which is very less than the market price. Can we oppose in the court of law without any registered documents or claim our right for right amount of share being the occupant of the said property for more than 30 years? Pls advise the legal route.

Advocate Shohit Chaudhry answered
Yes. While appropriate advise can be given only upon examination of documents, it appears that you have a good case on merits. However, this must be contested and you must stake your claim and fight for your share / market price.

Q: Legal action against placement agency for fraudulent act

What should I do froudy placement agency against action this agency take money to job promise to amazon comapny i want back my money whatetver i dont know legal procedures what should I do

Advocate Shohit Chaudhry answered
There is an option of both civil and criminal action. Civil is for recovery of money, while criminal is for punishment. Also, depending on the nature of the entity, suitable action can further be taken. Further advise can be given upon having a look at the communication between you and the placement agency and other documents.

Q: Rights of grand children on the property of maternal grandfather

My mother died before her father's demise. Her father purchased a property. My mother was having 9brothers and sisters. One of my maternal uncle was occupying the house. Understand there was no will and partition deed have not been done. Now the said property has been given to builder on development. Can we have a claim on the said property as grand children and my mother expired before my grand father expired. I need your advice. Thanks

Advocate Shohit Chaudhry answered
Assuming it is a Hindu family, yes you can. While it may take longer and be a tough fight, it can be done. Daughters / women have a right to ancestral property. We have filed several suits for partition of Property and assisted in rights of women being claimed from their families.

Q: Friend's room partner used my credit card and not paying money now.

Hi, Good Morning!! A friend's room partner used my credit card and is not paying the bill. He borrowed the card to use for 60K but used it for double amount without permission or intimation. He was always promising to pay in one month but never paid. I had to go for settlement and paid the amount to bank. After that also I have been following him for my money and he has paid some amount and still 70K is not paid. I have recordings of what he has said to me on phone where he says how he will make the payment. Beside, he has also given me a written note signed by him that he will pay the amount outstanding. Now, he is not picking up the call. Please suggest, if the amount can be recovered and if yes How? Also confirm how much fees you will be charging for this help. Thanks & Regards,

Advocate Shohit Chaudhry answered
You must first send a legal notice and then if required filed a criminal complaint and / or a civil suit. Alternatively, pre-litigation mediation can also be attempted. The note helps you a lot. Yes, the amount can be recovered. Professional fees only on personal request.

Q: Joined rival company now ex-employer taking legal action

Hi, My previous company got signed from me not to join competitor comoany but I joined. I was as Sr. Executive there. Now previous company lodged case on me and alleging me for leaking customer data due to which they got loss for 10 Lakh. Can they bound me and lodge case on me on joing competitor company? Pls help.

Advocate Shohit Chaudhry answered
You must respond to the case. With correct advise, you can get out of the matter by paying Rs.0/-. The law on freedom and right to employment is very clear and in favour of the employee. As long as your paperwork is fine, you have nothing to worry about.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shohit Chaudhry

Can Advocate Shohit Chaudhry represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shohit Chaudhry can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shohit Chaudhry?

When you meet with Advocate Shohit Chaudhry for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shohit Chaudhry?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shohit Chaudhry, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shohit Chaudhry?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shohit Chaudhry, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shohit Chaudhry?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shohit Chaudhry regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shohit Chaudhry?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shohit Chaudhry can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.