One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ranchi - Advocate Shivani Verma

Advocate Shivani Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHarmu Housing Colony, Ranchi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shivani Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ranchi

Popular Reviews

M - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She had my case studies prior to gave me the best advise and course of action. Thanks a lot
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shivani Verma

Q: Can seniors be paid less than juniors

My father retired in 2011 from government institution. In 2016 he has requested the government to step up the pay at par with his junoir. If government does not comply can he file a writ?

Advocate Shivani Verma answered
Dear Client!A government employee will always have a post and a pay scale as determined by the government. If your father is on a senior post than another government employee then there is no way he is getting lesser pay by the government institution. But for want of more information about the post of your father, pay scale etc, i cannot give you specific answer. A writ can definitely be filed if the present issue is involved. You can contact me for filing of the writ petition. Regards

Q: Boyfriend promised to marry but now he is marring some other girl?

I have been in a living relationship with my boyfriend for more than 5 years and now my boyfriend is denying the fact that he promised me he would get married to me. Now he is all set to marry another girl of his parents choice. I understand that according to law any girl in a living relationship for more than two years is having equal rights that a legal wife has. How can I get justice? And claim my rights? Pls help.

Advocate Shivani Verma answered
There are now guidelines of the Supreme Court to give legal rights to live in partners- 1. They must be the legal age to get married. 2. They must be living together as husban wife for a considerably long time. 3. They are showing to the society or reflecting to the society that they are husband wife. In these cases the girl has a right to get rights of a legal wife. You have stayed with the guy for 5 years hence you have a good case of the conditions/ criteria's are being fulfilled

Q: My aunt filed a criminal case against me will it effect my govt job ?

Ipc 341,323,448,504,509 My own aunt filed at lower court on23nov2014,lohardaga jharkhand.I am preparing for upsc shall I be imprisoned?I am at bail now and no hearing took place.she is not compromising but uncle is saying that I will excuse you.I did nothing such but I went to talk my uncle about land he had sold earlier in this only she had beaten me called police and made her body scratch and did FIR at 1300hrs;and on the same day I went to police station and just reported about the incident. But police didn't write FIR but gave me a written application with seal and signature.

Advocate Shivani Verma answered
Dear Client! The Sections under which the charges have been filed are cognizable bailable offences under the Indian Penal Code. Sine you are saying that there has been no hearing in the Court, I assume, you are on Police Bail and the FIR has been registered against you. At this stage no case has been proved against you and these offences are bailable. Given the fact that you are a UPSC aspirant, where in the examination form a declaration is sought that no criminal case is pending against you and if there is, details are to be furnished, its in the best interest that the matter gets settled between the parties. It is not clear if you have also filed a counter case against your aunt or not?

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shivani Verma

Can Advocate Shivani Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shivani Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shivani Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Shivani Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shivani Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shivani Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shivani Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shivani Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shivani Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shivani Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shivani Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shivani Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.