One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shio Shankar Kumar

Advocate Shio Shankar Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Tis Hazari Court, Delhi
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Child Custody, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shio Shankar Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shio provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Child Custody Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, 381 Under Negotiable Instrument, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shio enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2779/2016
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Get advice from Advocate Shio Shankar Kumar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Shio Shankar Kumar How to rspond to summons under sec. 19 of recovery of debts to bank What is the procedure to get a divorce decree