One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shikhar Vats

Advocate Shikhar Vats

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMayur Vihar Phase - 1, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shikhar Vats has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shikhar Vats's office is in Mayur Vihar Phase - 1, Delhi.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shikhar Vats. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shikhar Vats What are the rights of the daughter who is staying with her grandparen Child custody and alimony after divorce on ground of cruelty