One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shikha Sapra

Advocate Shikha Sapra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 50+ user ratings
Greater Kailash 2, Delhi
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Shikha Sapra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Shikha Sapra's office is in Greater Kailash 2, Delhi.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Customs Excise And Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Top Reviews

Rajat - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
will be taking my case ahead with her
Oct 18, 2018
Vaibhav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Phone consultation with Advocate Shikha was very helpful. I would recommend her to others too.
Jul 22, 2018
Anuj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I really appreciated what she said. She gave me apt advice and I am really glad that i consulted her.
Aug 18, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Shikha Sapra Deficiency in service by travel agency what action can we take How to get order sheet from District Consumer Forum