One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma

Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSafdurjung Enclave, Delhi
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shekhar provides services in various fields of Corporate Matters, Supreme Court Matters, Banking/ Finance Matters, Arbitration Matters, Consumer related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shekhar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2006. He is a member of Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/780/2006

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma

Q: What are the possible action which a foreign bank take against Indian

I have credit debt in UAE. It's almost 200,000 AED. When i was in sick leave in india my company terminated me due to long leave. So that time i was not able to pay EMI. I used that money for my mother's medical treatment. Now iam not able to pay that money and i really don't want to go back to UAE. Because bank already filed a case against me in UAE. Now after 7 months the banks recover agents in india came to my house and abusing with such a bad language. And they are threatening me that they will case file in india and arrest me and they will surrender to UAE police. I really fed up with my life due to these collection agents harassment. Please any one help me to solve this problem. 1. UAE Banks can take any legal action against in India? 2. Indian recovery agents can take Legal action in India? 3. Can UAE Banks can issue arrest warrant in India through Indian Embassy? 4. How to handle these collection agents

Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma answered
The bank's can always take recourse of legal means to recover their money if you have failed to repay it on time as per the agreement. The bank's cannot use coercive means to seek repayments. there is a procedure. If the bank is using muscle men then complain to the Local police. I would suggest you to mediate the issue with UAE bank through email and sort out.

Q: Recognizing liability on ipso facto matters out of an agreemet

Sir, Kindly advise on the following: In a loan sanction letter/loan agreement letter it is written that- Repayment will commence in following manner in case of purchase/acquisition of built up house three months after the month in which the first disbursement is made. The question is; w.r.t a home loan the EMI is the scheduled repayments and it consists of two elements i.e interest and a portion of principal loan amount. Please confirm whether bank is entitled to levy monthly interest for the first three months as per this agreement. Is it ipso facto to be understood that bank is entitled to levy interest for that period even if it is written on the agreement? Is there any sense in saying that aforesaid period was moratorium period? How a moratorium period applies to a home loan meant to purchase a ready built house where loan sanctioned at one lumpsum? Can it be challenged in the court of law?

Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma answered
The bank will start the interest from the day the disbursement is made. The first three months interest can be levied or not, for that I will have to read your terms and condition. Check your calculations and talk to the bank and seek clarification.

Q: Clearance cheque lost by Bank how to proceed against bank legally

I had dropped one cheque for clearance at HDFC of Rs. 10lakh. When i did not got an update on the clearance notification, i contacted branch for the status.My home branch and the drop box where the cheque was dropped were the same. As per them they had no entry of such cheque & hence not received. However when i insisted them to check on the camera recording, they found the clipping where i had gone to the bank to drop the mentioned cheque. In such scenario can any action be taken.

Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma answered
These issue are coming up very frequently where the banks are negligently loosing cheques of client's. I would advise you to ask your issuer to issue you a new cheque and cancel the old cheque as stop payment. Else ask your issuer to transfer the 10 lacs to your bank account electronically

Q: Admission of ST candidate in his category seat if he is in merit

Present Situation: There are 4 seats (2Gen, 1 SC, 1ST) Seats allocated according to the respective candidate gen candidate- Gen seat ST Candidate- Gen seat (merit) SC candidate - SC seat Gen Candidate - Waiting Rank of SC candidate is unknown. Vacant 1 ST seats are transferred into other discipline before admission. Can a ST student take admission through his quota so as to give benefit to the General Candidate? When these vacant seats are allowed to transfer to some other discipline? Before or after admission of all candidate.

Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma answered
There are many judgements on this issue I would suggest you to talk to your department where you are pursuing. Else to seek clarification on such issues, usually people file Writ in High Court. I would suggest you to give a representation to that effect to your concerned department and wait for a response. There are rules which they will follow.

Q: How to know the case status of an SLP

Status of the case: Secretary,  SLP-Service Matter

Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma answered
to know a case status of your SLP in SC please login to Once you have clicked the link I have mentioned follow the steps by entering your SLP no and year. You will get the details of your case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma

Can Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shekhar Raj Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.