One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shashwat Goel

Advocate Shashwat Goel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura Extension, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shashwat Goel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shashwat provides services in various fields of Supreme Court Matters, Recovery Matters, Arbitration related Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shashwat enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2855/2013
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shashwat Goel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shashwat Goel

Q: Documents Required to File SLP

Appeal in Division Bench against order of Single Judge was dismissed by the division Bench of High Court . For filing SLP in SC is certified copy of Judgement/order be sufficient along with certified copies of Writ appeal with Anexures or else the Certified copy of Order or certificate of fitness for appeal / refusal to give certificate of fitness are required . Please clarify,

Advocate Shashwat Goel answered
HelloFor filing a SLP under Article 136 before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, you would require the Certified Copies of the impugned Judgment/Order. You would also require all the relevant documents viz. Complete paperbook of the original writ alongwith the pleadings of the other side and the annexures. Similarly complete paper book of the Writ Appeal. Please see, it is not a mandate that you require all the documents / annexures OR you need to attach the same in the SLP. But the same are required for the better preparation of your SLP. Regards

Q: My husband and his family harassing me

I was married 9 months back. And my husband is in Mauritius. They are harassing me by saying that there is a ghost in the house and his family (sister) is not letting me meet my husband. Now I am in India and my husband refused to come India and take me back to Mauritius. What legal action can I take. I don't want divorce, I want to spend more time with my husband but his sister is not letting.

Advocate Shashwat Goel answered
Hello.Sorry to hear that you are not being treated well in your matrimonial home. See any type of harassment by the husband or any of his family members is punishable in India. It depends upon how stern action you want to take against them.As regards your situation is concerned, if you want to go against your sister-in-law, you can file complaint under DV Act etc.And if you want to take a legal action so as to be with your husband, an application for Restitution of Conjugal Rights may filed under Hindu Marriage Act. But on a serious note, i would not recommend you to resort to any sort of legal channel. Matrimonial ties are very delicate, a decision in haste might be regretful.

Q: Do we need to take permission from state for starting home delivery

Respected Sir/Madam My question is that if a persone start a app and he want to start a home delivery service he can start like without any thing or he have to take permission from the state for this service

Advocate Shashwat Goel answered
Hello.See the exact answer to your query depends largely upon the type/category of services you would wish to offer to your customers. Plus your area or territorial limits of carrying out your business operation. Now my answer to your original question is a Yes, it would be required of you to fulfill certain legal formalities before starting up of the services you intend to. Many things are there, for example, you might need to get a pvt. limited company registered; sales tax certificates/TIN No. ; service tax compliance ; registration of your business premises etc.See like i said earlier, everything depends upon the type of services you intend to offer.Regards

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shashwat Goel

Can Advocate Shashwat Goel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shashwat Goel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Goel?

When you meet with Advocate Shashwat Goel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Goel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Goel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Goel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shashwat Goel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shashwat Goel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shashwat Goel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shashwat Goel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shashwat Goel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.