One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shashank Sharma

Advocate Shashank Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLajpat Nagar-II, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Shashank Sharma completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Recovery, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shashank enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2082/2011
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh
  • Consumer Forum North East, Nand Nagri
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari
  • Consumer Forum West, Janakpuri
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shashank Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shashank Sharma

Q: Can any working women claim for maintenance from unemployed husband

Hi, I need to know if the woman is working and the man is unemployed then can she still ask for maintenance for the child? Will the grandchild have right of the grandfathers property after divorce?

Advocate Shashank Sharma answered
The right to claim maintenance is provided both under Hindu Law and Criminal Procedure Code. Whether the same can be granted depends upon the facts of the each case. Also the grandchild will have right in the property of his grandfather if the same is gets devolved upon his father.

Q: Procedure to file for divorce and keep custody of daughter

Dear sir, I married to a girl two years ago it was love marriage happened in Arya samaj Mandir, in the beginning it was little trouble but all get settle between the family, but my wife's nature is not good since the starting of our relationship I kept tolerating it since den, after an year gave birth to a baby girl I felt happy and thoroughly enjoying parenthood and I purchase a property too for a smooth life but her nature is still problem she fights with me everyday she kept telling u don't give me money for spending u don't do anything for me and my daughter and my mother in law also involves in it she kept saying me it's ur and o nly responsibility, I'm doing best for my family what I can do but it doesn't seems sufficient I m in heavy debt because of home purchase from where I bring money. She don't even respects me she keep saying if u can't do den release me bring papers of divorce u will sign I m really fed up with this relation but I don't want to loose my daughter.

Advocate Shashank Sharma answered
There are two ways to get a divorce , either you file a mutual divorce and you settle all your claims in that dispute or else you can go for normal divorce which shall include multi litigation with your wife.

Q: Refund of amount paid by me from OP how to withdraw complaint

Complained filed to refund the amount paid for deficiency in service as promised. Notice to appear before court was served to OP. Now OP has contacted me & is willing to refund the whole amount. OP has also conveyed that he is not well & not able to appear before court & has further requested to withdraw complaint against him. In such case what are the legal formalities I should take to withdrawal of my complaint.

Advocate Shashank Sharma answered
There are no legal formalities in case you want to withdraw your complaint. But I would suggest you to first take the amount from the OP and then withdraw the case. You can make the statement to this effect in court on the next date of hearing stating you have settled your dispute.

Q: Eye witness statement or Hand Writing expert, which one to consider

Dear Sir, Eye witness's statement is more weightage as compare to hand writing expert opinion. Pls. advice accordingly. Thanks in Advance. Anil

Advocate Shashank Sharma answered
I would answer your query in a summarised and short manner. The testimony of had writing expert will have more weightage than the testimony of the eye witness. The simple reason being a handwriting expert is an professional and is known as expert in terms of the Indian Evidence Act. So as per the Section 45 which deals specifically with the hand writing experts, it clearly says that the opinions of the hand writing expert has to be looked into by the courts as they being the expert of the foreign law, science or art.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shashank Sharma

Can Advocate Shashank Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shashank Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shashank Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Shashank Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shashank Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shashank Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shashank Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shashank Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shashank Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shashank Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shashank Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shashank Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.