One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sharad Baijal

Advocate Sharad Baijal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Saket, Delhi
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Family, Labour & Service, Property, Corporate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sharad Baijal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He is presently a practicing advocate operating a full service law firm “Legumeye”. He has appeared before the High Courts, District Courts and Tribunals (DRT/AIFR/BIFR/CAT). He has also drafted various legal pleadings in civil, commercial disputes and arbitration.

Advocate Sharad has last worked with M3M India Limited as the Deputy Manager (Legal) in the corporate department of the Company and before that he working as Manager Legal at Realistic Realtors Private Limited (“Company”). The Company was into real estate consultancy, projects, leasing and operate in various cities of North India. Here, Sharad was handling the entire legal division with the support of two juniors and was independently responsible for handling litigation (civil, criminal & commercial), land due diligence, contract drafting, negotiations, handling, briefing senior council, assisting clients and investors on legal issues, handling compliance and employee disputes for company etc. He was also managing the legal work of other parent companies of Reach Promoters Private Limited (subsidiary of Realistic Realtors Private Limited) being the Developer Company and has recently launched a commercial/retail project of approx. 8 acres.

He has also worked with Seth Dua & Associates as an Associate Advocate. During his legal experience of approximately four years, he gathered a vast exposure in the real estate industry, commercial, civil and general corporate laws of India.

To add to his list of achievements, Advocate Sharad has written various articles in the section of “General Legal updates” which were published in “Legaleye” (legal magazine published by Seth Dua& Associates). He also wrote an article on “domain name disputes” published in “Lawyers Update” and an article on RTI (Right to Information), Information Technology Act. IPR Laws, Telecom related regulations, (published magazine, Amity Law School).

Advocate Sharad enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1583/2010
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Get advice from Advocate Sharad Baijal

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Priya Chawla - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is a very sharp lawyer. he is young and dynamic and offers genuine advice. he has a vast knowledge pool.
Oct 20, 2015
Questions Answered by Advocate Sharad Baijal What can be done before the FIR is logded for precaution? Government acquiring land can I get stay on it