One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi

Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Chamber, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shantanu provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shantanu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1701/2013
  • Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi

Q: Can I file revision in HC to set a side the interlocutory order


Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi answered
Yes the same can be filed under specific provisions of CPC. The same is filed under Section 115 of CPC under nomenclature of Civil Revision Petition (CRP). As per law, it is maintainable, but as per facts it has to be proved whether it falls under the necessary ingredients of review. Let me know if you need assistance with it

Q: Owner took money and run away what should I do now

I was buyng a home. the worth was around 50 Lakhs. I gave 10 L and ask the owner that willgiv rremaining amount when he will give mme the resigstry papers but after 15 dayz the owner took 10 L and ran away ..what should I do now.

Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi answered
You can definitely file an FIR. If the FIR is not registered you can contact me for any further action to be taken in respect of Section 156 (3) CrPC.It is a clear case of cheating and fraud and all facts have to be gathered before proceeding with a complaint. Police will declare the person absconder only when relevant steps are taken to trace him.

Q: Gave cheque 5 months ago which bounced can they file case against me

Hello sir i have given a cheque some Rs 19000. before 5 months ago. it was Bounced . now i want to know can he do case over me ?

Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi answered
If there was intimation given regarding the purpose of the cheque you are secured till that end. Cheque is valid for 6 months for presentation. We may find a different way out. You can contact further for the same.

Q: Police sent notice u/s 160 being harassed by police what to do?

police is sending us Notice of Section 160. they are not solving or giving us any information. we are going for the investigation as well. we are being harassed by Police. what can we do?

Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi answered
Section 160 notice is just for seeking information. You can even depute a person to go on your behalf. You will have to explain your role and the extent of knowledge before taking any sort of action against police in such a case. Mere asking questions and/or investigating cannot amount to harassment.

Q: Can a lawyer issue warning letter if someone is harassing me

Hi, i wanted to know if a lawyer is allowed to issue a written warning ?? for eg: I am being troubled by Mr. X , but since i don't want to go file an FIR as yet, can my lawyer with a warning letter which i can give to Mr. X saying stop bothering my client or we will file an FIR?? and if he continues , then pursue the matter legally with the police !

Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi answered
Hi,You can do that. But it will have no legal significance. A written warning can be written on your behalf in plain simple legal language like a legal notice. Please note that legal notice is not a pre-requisite for initiating criminal action, though.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi

Can Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi?

When you meet with Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shantanu Chaturvedi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.