One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha

Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoEast of Kailash, Delhi
LawRato29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
A legal practitioner with more than 20 years of experience in the field of law, Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha mainly deals in issues and cases relating to Civil Litigation, Property Disputes, Arbitration related Cases, Consumer Cases, Banking related Matters, Labor Laws, Intellectual Property related matters and so on. Also, he provides services for legal compliance, legal planning for corporate and commercial transactions etc including drafting of Contracts, Agreements, MOU,s JVs, SOA, PSA JOA etc.

Advocate Jha enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1995. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1701/1995
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha

Q: Car engine damaged during transport by carrier

Car engine damaged during transport due to car being driven instead of carriage by a carrier. Forged car papers to avoid toll taxes. Agarwal packers and movers. All proofs are with me. Need lawyer to file a case.

Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha answered
It appears that it's a case of sheer negligence which resulted in damage to the car. So the sufferers should file claims for damages. Depending upon the nature of transactions either civil suit or consumer complaints can be filed. However, the details opinion can be formed only after going through the entire facts of the matter. Thanks

Q: Bought a bank mortgage property. Got the notice to vacate the property

I purchased bank mortgage property now drt court given notice to vacate the property .what is legal advice for third party like me

Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha answered
Facts provided are incomplete. Still, you need to approach DRT to establish exclusive title and claim in the property. If it's a case of fraud and cheating on the part of the person who sold you the property than you may have to lodge criminal complaint as well.

Q: Uncle unlawfully distributed the property what can i do.

Mere tau ji n mere aa ko hamri proprty me se 1/3ka share diya kuki hamsirf ladkiya hh hamara koi bhai nii and unhone hamre ghr pr tod fod bi ki h hamne polic complain kiya bt polic valo ne koi actin ni liy kaha ki court se fesla hoga kuki unhone polic valo ke pese de diye thi or ab bi yahi dhmki de rhe h ghr todn ki plzzz help me plzzz

Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha answered
आपको जल्द से जल्द पुलिस के बड़े पदाधिकारी से मिलकर लिखित शिकायत करनी चाहिए । साथ ही ज़िला न्यायालय भी जाकर मुकदमा करना चाहिए व अपना पूरा हक़ माँगना चाहिए । ज़मीन मे हिस्सों के विवाद का निपटारा व तोड़ फोड़ से बचाव का फ़ैसला दिवानी न्यायालयों के द्वारा किया जाता है।

Q: Where can I complaint against university for my wrong exam result

I am a student of distance education of annamalai university and pursuing MCA course. I had only project for the sixth Semester. I got the proposal for the project approved in time and completed project on time and submitted the same in time. I also attended the viva for project on scheduled date successfully. But when my result came I am being shown as a 'Absent'. when i inquired they are saying my project report was submitted late. I had submitted project report on time to the computer center where my viva was scheduled. The person incharge said me to that i can submit the report in computer center. I also have proof of submission on time. Now university is saying I have to reappear in project and have to do all the things again as I should have submitted that report directly to university not in computer center. It is wasting my one year. Is there any to approach this legally. Thank you very much.

Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha answered
Appreciate your agony n also understand your sufferings. Apparently it's a case of deficiency in services on the part of the institutions. You can approach the Consumer For for redressal like seeking compensation etc. You may also move to High Court by way of Writ.

Q: Bank rejected loan on succession certificate but doc not needed by DDA

I am planning to buy the property in delhi. When i applied for loan, the lawyer on the bank panel he rejected my loan stating that the person from whom i am buying the property in that family chain legal heir certificate is missing, but the same documents are approved by DDA. The property is a freehold DDA property.

Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha answered
Both Bank and DDA follow their own standard. Bank has to ensure a perfect mortgage. Where chain of documents are must . DDA in case of freehold properly only mutate titles of ownership in its own records. Mutations as such do not confer any title in any property. Further, In case of Bank loan, a lawyer only gives it legal report. It's for Banks to finally decide as to granting n non granting of loan. Further opinion can be given after detailed information n discussion with Client.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha

Can Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha?

When you meet with Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shankar Kumar Jha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.