One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Shalini Sharma

Advocate Shalini Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Shalini Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shalini provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Recovery Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Divorce related Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shalini enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. She is the member of Saket Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1591/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shalini Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shalini Sharma

Q: Can we change the court jurisdiction in Motor Accident case?

for the criminal case u/s 279,338, AcMM is not agree for only penalty. whether we can request for change of court . If not, what to do? Pl. advise.

Advocate Shalini Sharma answered
Yes , u canFile an application to change the court...,...

Q: can husband involve wife married sisters/brother in any case?

hi, my sister is a victim. she was in abusive marriage for past 10 years.there was money problem, domestic violence, controlling the life of my sister in terms not letting her talk to parents or her sisters and even no right at household decisions. she was just servant to do house work like maid. he was a violent man who use to beat her to an extenbt that in last 10 years she had to run for her life and safety to come for parents house. I want ask that now as we initiated legal proceedings, can he file any case against married sisters/ brothers of wife. our religion is hindu.

Advocate Shalini Sharma answered
In case of domestic violence, wife can file the case not husband . If sister/brother of wife had some fight with that man then he could file a police complaint, otherwise no case is maintainable against sister/brother of wife by the husband.For further help explain ur case in detail.

Q: Can receiving of istri dhan be taken from wife in MOU for divorce

my brother and his wife signed a mou in which mention that husband have to give rs.2 lacs,rs.50000 in first motion and 1.5 lac in 2nd motion and we have to give all her dowery article which we agree,how to give dowery article,caw cell told us to give dowery articles to her without police interference is it safe to give her dowery articles if we take sign of girl and her father on a paper written that all articles received by them,what is the value of mou signed in court mediation centre?

Advocate Shalini Sharma answered
Make a settlement agreement with terms and conditions of both the parties. Mention ur dowry article conditions in that agreement. Get it signed by both the parties and file it at the time of first motion.Both parties will follow the terms mention in agreement

Q: Arrested under s33 delhi excise act application filled in DC excise

A person was arrested under section 33 Excise Act, Liquor and Car was confescated. Matter was disposed Off by the concerned MM Court vide Plea Bargaining. The accused was not the owner of the vehicle , it belong to friend of the accused , Vehicle should be released on this basis ..? Application will be filled in DC Excise Office at ITO..?

Advocate Shalini Sharma answered
Vehicle Will be released from the DC office only when they put auction of it. First preference will be given to owner in the auction . File an application in DC office to put auction ASAP***************

Q: Regular Appeal In Delhi High Court how will the hearing happen

Dear Sir, I Have One regular Appeal Pending In Delhi High Court Related To Motor accident Claim I wanted To Know when The High Court list This Appeal For Hearing I Mean How Case Is Move From regular Status When I exepect Hearing Of My case If My Case pending Since 2016 In Delhi High Court & present Status Is Regular Since March please Advice I Will Be Thankful To You.

Advocate Shalini Sharma answered
Search For Delhi High court case history on google and mention your case number there, u will get all details pertaining to your case and regarding to List in due course status you have to check at the counter

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shalini Sharma

Can Advocate Shalini Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shalini Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shalini Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Shalini Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shalini Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shalini Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shalini Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shalini Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shalini Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shalini Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shalini Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shalini Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.