One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Senthil Kumar L

Advocate Senthil Kumar L

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Kodambakkam, Chennai
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Civil, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Senthil Kumar L has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Senthil Kumar L's office is in Kodambakkam, Chennai.
  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai,
  • Distrcit Court, Thiruvallur,
  • Distrcit Court, Tiruvannamalai,
  • District Court, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court,
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Chennai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Questions Answered by Advocate Senthil Kumar L How to legally get married for the second time Procedure to revoke settlement done 8 years ago