One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Savitha G

Advocate Savitha G

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Nungambakkam, Chennai
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Savitha G has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Savitha G's office is in Nungambakkam, Chennai.
  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai,
  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai,
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB), Chennai,
  • Madras High Court,
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Chennai,
  • Tamil Nadu State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Questions Answered by Advocate Savitha G Can a NRI start a business in India Clarification on missing of original documents by Bank