One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K

Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBasaweshwara Nagar, Bangalore
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Court Marriage, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sathyanarayana provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Family Matters, Corporate Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Property Matters, Documentation Matters, Trademark and Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sathyanarayana enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2012. He is a member of Bengaluru Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2172/2012
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K

Q: case file under which law

Muslims family Married by Nikkah as by Muslim marriage ,then in the court Divorce,property and Heir ,such case comes under which law ,Muslim personal law or Indian law?

Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K answered
Your a Muslim so, in your case Mulim law is applicable as per the Sheriat, So in INDIA family laws for Muslims, Mohamedian law is applicable, in other words Muslim law is written as per Sheriat. For Hindus, as per Hindu marriage act.

Q: Advice for cheque bounce

i am stuck in cheque bounce case...i have asked to attendthe court(summons) on 8th of this month....i had given tat cheque to my mom to draw my salary.....but my mom had issued the same cheque to a person as security purpose....i had only singed in tat cheque...on march 30 2015 i had closed all my bank accounts...(reason:one of my moms friend she had come to my husbands place and gave us wrong information tat i had given her cheque leaf of mine...later we enquired about tat and got to know that it was my moms cheque..not my husband asked to close all my bank accounts) please help me with the solution...

Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K answered
With the advocate you can addend the case on 8th. In your case the if I take, that the security advance is given for rental purpose then, they have to prove that, rental agreement is there in your name, do that your become legal liable to pay to the complainent, otherwise the case is not maintainable, it's going to be dismissed. You please clarify on that point to us.

Q: Lent money to someone have taken blank cheques and aadhar cards

I have lend money to my maid and taken cheques and aadhar card as proof. It's been 2 years and they are returning money.. what if cheque bounces .. can I file a case ? Need help

Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K answered
Yes, you can file cheque bounce case against your maid, because your maid is legally liable to pay your lent amount. Further prof of Adhar card is nothing to do with it. So you can file case under section 138 of NI act.

Q: House forged sale how to stop it

My house is registered under my fathers and mothers name but my father is trying to sell the property without my mother knowledge.Is it possible to forge the document and do so .The house document is with us but he says he knows to sell the house. do you think its possible.How should i stop this ?

Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K answered
If the property is ancestral property he has no right to sell even though property is in his name, without the consent of the family members. If the property is his self acquired property then he is having right to sell with the consent of your mother, since the property is jointly in your mother name also. He cannot do with forgery it's an offence.

Q: Right over grandmother's property

My grandmother has a property which half taken over by the bank as it was pledged and part of it is still not claimed. She has 4 children, now only 2 living. Do all children have right over the property or only the living children. Can grandchildren fight for grandmothers property by passing the living heirs?

Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K answered
All the childrens have share in the grandmothers property, if the said property is ancestral property. If the said property is self acquired by your grand mother then she can give to any body. So, coming to your query, your saying that out of 4 children's only 2 are alive and two are died, so, property is entitled by all the children's, if oher children's died without issues, the they are not entitled to share. Yes grand childern can fight for the property

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K

Can Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K?

When you meet with Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sathyanarayana Reddy K can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.