One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Satakshi Sood

Advocate Satakshi Sood

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGreater Kailash - 1, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Satakshi Sood completed her law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Satakshi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013.

Enrollment Number : D/2151/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • State Commission Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Legal Advice Videos





Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Satakshi Sood. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Satakshi Sood

Q: How to apply for mutual Divorce

How will apply the mutual divorce ? what is the document required for mutual divorce ? and How much time it will teck ?

Advocate Satakshi Sood answered
Husband and wife can apply by filing a joint petition before the relevant court. The petition should have details of marriage as well as reasons for seeking divorce. The terms mutually agreed between parties should also be mentioned in petition. Documents such as ID cards of parties, wedding card and photographs would be required to show valid marriage had taken place. After this petition is allowed, parties have to wait for six months (this period can be waived off by filing application. But it is discretion of court to waive it ). After six months second joint petition has to be filed stating that even in the intervening 6 months the parties could not cohabit and therefore, divorce may be granted. The terms and reasons for divorce have to be reiterated. As such, it's likely to take about 7-8 months for whole procedure but can take lesser if application for waiver is allowed.

Q: How many years of separation can aid in an easy divorce

My brother is living saperate with my sister in law from past 1.5 yrs he want divorce..I have a question that how many years we required to stay saprate to get easy divorce Thanks

Advocate Satakshi Sood answered
The easiest way to get a divorce is to go for a mutual consent divorce where the husband and the wife together approach the court for dissolving the marriage. For filing this, you require 1 year of separation before filing of petition. Therefore, your brother is eligible to file a divorce by mutual consent.

Q: What to do my brothers are not giving my share

My father and mother have passed away we are total 5members iam 3rd daughter and rest are brothers my father has a property his will is equally share to all after he passed away it was regestired on all members it's combined property now but my brother's are not giving my part in that property they are not showing the document to me but it was registered on all 5 members when my father passed away if I ask them that are saying that they will sell the document to pan barrower or take money from pan brokers on this property they are not ready to share it at any cost so what should I do how can I take my share they are keeping the document s with them please help me

Advocate Satakshi Sood answered
You should immediately file a Suit for partition and declaration before the relevant court. In the suit you can file an application for production of documents and get a direction from court as per which your brothers will have to produce the will. If you delay it then the chances of them doing something adverse are higher. Therefore, it is advised that you act fast and approach court at the earliest.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Satakshi Sood

Can Advocate Satakshi Sood represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Satakshi Sood can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Satakshi Sood?

When you meet with Advocate Satakshi Sood for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Satakshi Sood?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Satakshi Sood, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Satakshi Sood?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Satakshi Sood, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Satakshi Sood?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Satakshi Sood regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Satakshi Sood?

The cost of hiring Advocate Satakshi Sood can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.