One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sarthak Ahuja

Advocate Sarthak Ahuja

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
South Avenue, Sainik Farm, Delhi
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sarthak Ahuja completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Arbitration, Civil, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sarthak enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017.

Enrollment Number : D/3216/2017
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Sarthak Ahuja Challenging gift deed and info about ancestral property act what to do Harassment by a woman police officer