One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sanjela Gupta

Advocate Sanjela Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRohini Court, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanjela Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanjela provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Family Matters, Medical Negligence Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanjela enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. She is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1685/ 2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sanjela Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjela Gupta

Q: Invested money in a company now company declared fraud what to do

i invested Rs 1.50 lakh in some company , but recently company declare fraud, Then how to recover my money? where to file a fir , im resident in delhi but company in noida.?

Advocate Sanjela Gupta answered
Sir, you have to lodge a complaint in Noida police station as per company address from where you will get an FIR regd.and secondly you have to file a civil case for recovery of said amount ,this case will also be filed as per company address ( defendant address )Regards Adv Sanjela Gupta

Q: Legal remedy for altering the eligibility for appearing in Neet exam

The Ministry of Health in direct contravention of it's powers has decided to fix the upper age for appearing in Neet examination as 25 , even though many states like U.P and many reputed institutions have no system in place. At best they are in legal authority to fix maximum age for All India Quota seats which has been the practice till last year. What legal remedy can I seek against this grave injustice?

Advocate Sanjela Gupta answered
Sir, you have to move to Honble High court in your state and than you have to file a civil writ petition along with other effected persons ,or made representation to the ministry by himself or through some association.other remedy is with you for parliamentary question through MP.

Q: landlord stopped my cheque against my security what to do

I handed over the keys of my previous house to landlord on 31 January 2017. before this he checked each and every things twice and found all in order. thereafter, he released my security check and today i received a message from bank that the drawer has stopped the payment. Please advice what is the first step i should take and how to file a case against him.

Advocate Sanjela Gupta answered
Sir , you may issue legal notice to your landlord under section 138 of negotiable instrument act and if landlord fail to complaince than criminal complaint case against said person for compeling him for making him payment

Q: Seepage problem in dda flats from neighbours house what action

I reside on the 1st floor and the person who is on the 2nd floor had constructed a bathroom around 1 year back. There has been a continuos seepage problem. The plaster on my bathrooms terrace is starting to fall off. Kindly advise what should my legal recourse be.

Advocate Sanjela Gupta answered
Sir . You may file , a criminal complaint against said persons to concern police station being it's a Mischief and thereby causing damage to the amount of Rs 50 or more. and second option is to file a civil case before the court of law for damages and recovery

Q: High stamp duty on registered rent agreement how to go about it

Hello sir I need to consult that we are going to make a Rent agreement for 15 years. And as per law any Rent agreement should not be more than 11 months if it's just notarized. But I need an registered agreement and I have been informed that if I do that then I have to pay stamp duties either on property value or on Rent decided for per month. But Sir both are a heavy amount to be paid and I am not weeling to pay that. So kindly advice me that what should I do in which I get a lawfull documents so that I should not be facing any issues by our landlord in future. And without investing or paying huge stamp duties. And I am investing a huge amount on interiors on that property. So kindly advice me a lawfull way. Which should secure my investment on that property. Hoping to hear a positive advice soon. Thanks&Regards

Advocate Sanjela Gupta answered
Sir, it is just ,2% of the total one year rent means if rate of rent is,rs 50000 pm than yearly rent calculated is rs 6 lacs ,than stamp duty is required 12000 only, it's not make any effect whether it is for one year or 15 years,If there is clause for increasing of rent than it is further required for 2%of increasing rent .It's lesser than 1 month rent.Regards Sanjela Gupta Adv

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanjela Gupta

Can Advocate Sanjela Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanjela Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjela Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Sanjela Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjela Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjela Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjela Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjela Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanjela Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanjela Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanjela Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanjela Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.