One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Sanjay Sandhu

Advocate Sanjay Sandhu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Insurance, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanjay Sandhu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanjay provides services in various fields of Banking / Finance Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters, Insurance Matters, Corporate Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanjay enrolled with the Bar Council Of Punjab and Haryana in 2011. He is also a member of Gurgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1385-A/2011
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sanjay Sandhu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjay Sandhu

Q: Bank charging penal interest without any default. What should I do?

Hello!! I have a property in faridabad, which we have a Home Loan from a bank. The loan was taken for 12 Yrs. The Loan was on my son's name. He died 4.5 years later. The loan was not secured by insurance. Soon after my son's death i submitted an written application to bank to transfer the loan to my other son as I was about to retire. I retired in 2008. The bank did not respond for more than a year. I moved to DRT 2009. It is now an NPA and banks want to settle so do we. But bank is adamant on penal interest for non payment. As i mentioned I did every possible thing to inform bank about my inability to pay post retirement and transfer the loan to my other son. What should I do that the bank does not charge me with penal interest. Many Thanks.

Advocate Sanjay Sandhu answered
Bank has not responded to your request for long time and have committed anegligence on his part for which bank is liable under deficiency of service, but at the same time, payment was also to be made on time, as the property of the customer is involved in the matter. However the facts can be presented before Drt on equity basis to get the relief.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanjay Sandhu

Can Advocate Sanjay Sandhu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanjay Sandhu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Sandhu?

When you meet with Advocate Sanjay Sandhu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Sandhu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Sandhu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Sandhu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanjay Sandhu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanjay Sandhu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanjay Sandhu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanjay Sandhu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanjay Sandhu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.