One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Varanasi - Advocate Sanjay Kumar

Advocate Sanjay Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sigra, Varanasi
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, GST, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, Property, Recovery, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanjay Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sanjay Kumar's office is in Sigra, Varanasi.
  • Civil Court, Varanasi,
  • District Court, Varanasi

Get advice from Advocate Sanjay Kumar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Taiyaba - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue.
Mar 12, 2021
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjay Kumar i want to file divorce. I don't want to live with my wife. Mera Nam Harsh Agrwal Hai Aur Hm Apne Bache Se Milna Chahte