One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Varanasi - Advocate Ganesh Shukla

Advocate Ganesh Shukla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKachahari Varanasi, Varanasi
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Ganesh Shukla
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ganesh Shukla completed his law in the year 2007and has been providing services in various fields of corporate law, that is, Criminal and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ganesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2007. He is a member of the New Banaras Bar Association, bar council of India.

Enrollment Number : UP/8537/17
Advocate Ganesh Shukla

  • Allahabad High Court
  • Civil Court, Varanasi
  • District Court, Varanasi

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Ganesh Shukla

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Suraj Mishra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Ganesh Shukla.
Over 3 months ago
RAHUL KUMAR SONI - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Over 3 months ago
Sunil kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ganesh Shukla assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Ganesh Shukla

Questions Answered by Advocate Ganesh Shukla

Q: Vashiyat Ke Dwara Chachere Bhai Ne Zamin Par Kanooni Kabja

Sir Aap Mujhe Ye bataye ki pita ne Koi vashiyat nahi ki aur unke dwara Koi jamin nahi kharidi gayi Sab paitrik thi unki mritu ke baad unke Koi ladka nahi hai 4 ladkiya hai aur ma ke dwara AK vashiyat taiyar kar unke chachere bhai ma ki mritu ke baad jamin par kanooni kabja rakhte hai Kya ladakiyo me se Kai us vashiyat ko chunaoti de sakti hai agar ha to kaise 2013 ki beat hai

Advocate Ganesh Shukla answered
yes you can file the court against will of your mother this is your right after that they have father distribute among her wife mother another person she will only do her property by what percentage she gets thanks a lot

Q: We r married august 2018 but not live any single day.

We are married august 2018 but we did not live togather after marriage.and we want divorce. Our marriage registered in varanasi but we want file to divorce in Delhi for family reasion. How to file in delhi Coart. And what procedure and how many times in this procedure please suggest. It's mutual divorce.

Advocate Ganesh Shukla answered
hi you did not mention both are agree for divorce... or you only ... here is two way to take divorce ... first ... mutual consent and second one contested.. if you are going to mutual's very easy... you will be granted divorce within 30 days as par supreme court order . if you contested .. it will be take time ... more discussion call on advocate Ganesh Shukla

Q: What to do if someone is threatening to file false cases

A man from sc category is threatening me to impose false case of SC/ST act and rape charge... What to do sir..please suggest..

Advocate Ganesh Shukla answered
As par new law. They can imposed & put allegation .But you need to collect avidence against him to safer side with yourself. I suggest to you please avoid this thing to happened take place. For more information please contact me.

Q: An FIR has been filed can i apply for VDO post

Sir can I apply for v.d.o post if I have f.i.r against me....And case is pending in Court....

Advocate Ganesh Shukla answered
Please send me proper details about the matter.. if you are talking about evedance you can sended but what the base of authenticity of evedance. If you're talking about personal appearance into the court it's up to the depended upon the court & matters. Thanks from Ganesh Shukla

Q: Is it possible to marry again without getting divorce


Advocate Ganesh Shukla answered
Dear friend, my answer is big no...Because marriage twice or bigamy is criminal offence. The offence know as bigamy is completed when a person having a husband or wife living. By reason of it taking place during the life of such husband or wife, such person is punishable under/section 494. Thanks and regards advocate Ganesh Shukla.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ganesh Shukla

Can Advocate Ganesh Shukla represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ganesh Shukla can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Shukla?

When you meet with Advocate Ganesh Shukla for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Shukla?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Shukla, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Shukla?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ganesh Shukla, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ganesh Shukla?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ganesh Shukla regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ganesh Shukla?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ganesh Shukla can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Ganesh Shukla