One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sandeep S Tiwari

Advocate Sandeep S Tiwari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Bengali Market, Delhi
21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Criminal, Media and Entertainment, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sandeep S Tiwari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 21 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sandeep S Tiwari's office is in Bengali Market, Delhi.
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh,
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • Himachal Pradesh High Court,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Delhi (ITAT),
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Madras High Court,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep S Tiwari Legal remedies available if parents are not letting two adults marry Can alimony be claimed after receiving a lump sum amount already