One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sandeep Kumar

Advocate Sandeep Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDwarka Court Complex, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sandeep Kumar completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Dwarka Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3749/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Labour Court, Delhi
  • National Commission (NCDRC)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sandeep Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Kumar

Q: Wife left house without informing and now refused to come

I am staying in saket delhi on rent. My wife left my home from delhi without informing. i was out of station in my hometown Kanpur. she is refusing to come. i am worried about the false allegation of dowry case and domestic voilence. please help me.

Advocate Sandeep Kumar answered
Fistly you should check wheather anything is missing in the house like jwellery etc. and then file a complaint against your wife regarding the incident to the police as soon as possible.Now if you want to bring her back, you can file a case u/s9 HMA. If you dont then file divorce petition in the court.

Q: What is the police's role in cheque bounce case

I given two check of amt 10000 and 30000 to a another party but both cheque goes bounced now they will says to filed a case against me and my brother and father.I want to pay money within 15days bt he Is not giving time and said me to arrested with police so what should I hv to do now.

Advocate Sandeep Kumar answered
Fistly you dont have to get panic. Even you can return the amount within 15 days , if he complaint against you in police station , then they will give you chance to present your case. But police cant arrest you for that.

Q: What to do if husband has filled false allegations and filled divorce

My husband filed divorce petition in Panvel Mumbai. He is having an extra marital affair. Post delivery one month he sent me to India to take necessary care from my parents but in the meanwhile he filed for divorced when my daughter was 3 months old. He is not even sending me money for daughter’s expenses. He stays in Qatar and cancelled our visa and insurance. I am not working currently n hv no source of income. He changed his house n now not giving me address. He has put false allegation on me that I physically assault him n that’s the reason he has filed for divorce. I punched him on his shoulder once coz he is torturing us a lot and not taking care of little one. Now he is using that against me that his life is under threat n I’m mentally unstable. In such a case can I still go n stay with him? After his acquisition

Advocate Sandeep Kumar answered
As per your query i will be difficult for you to stay with your husband. Even if you think you can file criminal case against him and also file domestic voilence as well as maintanence case against him.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sandeep Kumar

Can Advocate Sandeep Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sandeep Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Sandeep Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sandeep Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sandeep Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sandeep Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sandeep Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.