One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sanchit Garga

Advocate Sanchit Garga

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJungpura Extension, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, International Law, Labour & Service, Property, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanchit Garga has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

anamika - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanchit Garga

Q: Consumer matter

The e-commerce company has not refunded the money of undelivered product within the set timelines of 30 days.

Advocate Sanchit Garga answered
You may sent a legal notice through counsel and proceed to district consumer disputes redressal commission and file complaint case against the e-commerce company For further query you can also call our office

Q: Inheritance of Property by the father

Can a genetic son get a share in the property inherited by his father from the self acquired property of his grand father who executed a Registered WILL in favor of his father:

Advocate Sanchit Garga answered
Yes if father has inherited the property from your grand father by way of executing a WILL than genetic son has right in that property. Not only son but daughter and wife of your father i.e. your mother and sister have right in that property

Q: Harassment and mental torches by husband brother and sister

Sir my husband is in the govt job there brother and sister are wanted to homeless my family they said that we will sale the property but my floor is made by my husband. All my saving in that we have no money to buy another house in city .They are forced us for sale the property now what to do sir please help me

Advocate Sanchit Garga answered
Hello mam, It is a not possible to answer directly from the question First we have to see property documents whether it is separately owned floor or joint owned floor. Under how’s name floor is registered. If all these documents will be provided by you than it will be easy to give you proper and best way possible to solve your problem.

Q: Immunity from legal harassment caused by wife

We and Bengali family are married for 34 years. Our only child is 31 years. When child was 10 years of age, wife suddenly started ignoring me and it was evident from her sexual interests. When child was 18 and went out to hostel wife refused to share bed with me citing her suspicion that I have affairs with some one. We are two persons living under a roof for last 13 years..and I did not complain about this considering my child's interest. Now child too has started avoiding his mother due to her over guardianship. She is highly possessive to child..has been suffering medically and now she is mentally unstable and depressed. She will not visit any psychiatrist, but keeps blaming me for son's attitude.She has been torchuring me mentally for last 13 years and now even there is any arguement she tries to end her life. Multiple attempts have been in last 13 years and so I want to refrain from any arguement. I want to be immune to any legal complication if she does such act . Pl advise

Advocate Sanchit Garga answered
Heyy You should give a written information to police station nearby your residence and get its receiving. Than if you want divorce than you should proceed for that. You should inform nearby police station as soon as possible because if anything happen to her than you may come under eyes of police as murderer and than it will become a big issue.

Q: Is Anticipatory bail granted only after chargesheeet filed by police

Can someone get anticipatory bail after FIR or after filed chargesheet by police under section 498A and 406

Advocate Sanchit Garga answered
Yes anyone can get anticipatory bail after FIR is registered and before chargesheet is filed u/s 498A and 406. Point is against whom FIR is registered and how many people were dragged into these matters. Mostly girl drag each and every member of husband’s family to create pressure.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sanchit Garga

Can Advocate Sanchit Garga represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sanchit Garga can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sanchit Garga?

When you meet with Advocate Sanchit Garga for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sanchit Garga?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sanchit Garga, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sanchit Garga?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sanchit Garga, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sanchit Garga?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sanchit Garga regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sanchit Garga?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sanchit Garga can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.