One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Sai Krishna Azad

Advocate Sai Krishna Azad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNear Shankermutt, Nallakunta, Hyderabad
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Sai Krishna Azad completed his law in the year 2003 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cyber Crime, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sai enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2003. He is a member of the Hyderabad High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/68/2003
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • District Court, Vijayawada
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Telangana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sai Krishna Azad. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sai Krishna Azad

Q: Complaint against wife harassing and giving life threats

The reason to write this is for my life safety including my kids and my mother. So far my wife have giving 4 complaints on me in police station and women cell charges demanding dowry, mental, physical and sexual harassment. But none of them proved anytime but she spooled my image in relations and neighbors. She all the time demands me for divorce but she don't to file herself. I don't want to loose my kids, In front of me only abuse them, beats them without any reason. She tried to kill me 3 times and I am not sure next time I will be alive or not. I need help to file complaint on her and her family members if anything happened to me, my mother or my kids. She and her family members will be responsible. She is torturing me mentally and physically.

Advocate Sai Krishna Azad answered
Hi, recently we are dealing the same kind of cases many, mainly in NRI cases husband suffering from the wife. Divorce the word itself is painful for many. When you wish to proceed with a legal formality to relieve from your marriage, the hesitation, the doubts, fears, chaos in mind and heart needs an expert to handle along with the legal proceedings. We also provide consultation services to clear all your doubts and fears before you take the leap of faith in your life with us.

Q: Legal procedure for divorce due to dowry harassment & cruelty

Here I am one and only child in my parents My husband and her family arrased in doury and attack my parents also so I decided to take divorce and my husband family are very cruel people only money mind (kapu )

Advocate Sai Krishna Azad answered
Yes, you can take divorce from your husband.first, meet an advocate explain your problem and file petition on him and his family members against dowry and cruelty. Court need proof so make all evidence of cruelty in favour of you.

Q: Lost documents of the property is there any way to get a copy

Hlo sir/madam actually we lost our property doc, we had its xerox s ,and it is notry property, is there any chances to apply for new doc with the Xerox s,Plz help us.

Advocate Sai Krishna Azad answered
Procedure for getting duplicate papers of property when you lose themMissing documents play a critical role especially in the sale and purchase of property transactions. Selling a property with a missing paper is not an easy task. In case of a lost document, you will have to get a duplicate and also shell out extra money. Here are the steps required to get the duplicate papers for your property: 1. File a police complaint immediatelyYou will need to file a police complaint as soon as possible, after you have realised that certain papers are missing. The FIR or first information report should be filed only by the owner of the house, stating that the property papers have been misplaced, lost or stolen. Take a copy of the FIR and keep it safely with you, as at the time of sale, buyers may ask for that as well.2. Publish an advertisementOnce you have filed the FIR, you will need to publish an advertisement in an English daily newspaper and in any regional newspaper about the loss of property documents. Then you have to wait for the next 15 days to see if anybody finds it and returns it within that time frame.3. File an application for share certificateOn the basis of your FIR, you can file an application for share certificate from the housing society. The authorized Resident Welfare Association (RWA) calls a society meeting and checks your proof (FIR) of loss. If your application gets approved, the housing society will charge a fee and in return issue you a share certificate. Also, ask for an NOC (non-objection certificate) from them as it plays an important role in transacting further.4. Register with the notaryThe next step is the preparation of undertaking on stamp paper about the loss of documents of the particular property along with the text of advertisement which was published in newspaper and the police complaint number. Documents will then be attested and registered with the notary, so that your undertaking becomes legal.5. Get the duplicate sale deedThe final step is to get a duplicate copy of the property's sale deed. For this, you have to deposit copies of the police complaint, text of the advertisement, the share certificate and the undertaking stamped by the notary to the registrar office, since all the records regarding property transactions will be kept in that particular office. Then, you need to pay the fees and they would issue a duplicate copy of the sale deed.

Q: Promised to marry but threatened to put case against me.

I have 27 yrs old male. i got promis to marry from girl as 24 yrs old. We were went into physical relation also. After some days she went to marry some one but she didn't inform me. I went to her home and I try to talk with her mother. She and her mother told me if u cal me i will give police complaint against me. . After 3 days i went her home. I got cal as like police department and they threatened and worden me to put Nirbaya case against me if I cal cal her. I have proofs about my relation. And I want to stop her abot blaming me in this matter. How can I proced further. Any way she is not ready to marry me. But she make my charecter sadist. But I didn't do any thing about illegally. I have proofs about my relation as cal recordings, phots, my friends also know about my relation. Plz help me how can get justice in this matter.

Advocate Sai Krishna Azad answered
Every male in this age faces this problem. Many girls will be in this situation could not live her family. At last, the final victim will be us. Without girls permission, we can do nothing. Please come out from this situation soon make your own life fruitful. Single life pently thinks to do make your parents and you're beloved happy. Finally, dont make your life miserable for one girl. Time will be not waiting for anyone make your own time. If you want justice just move on with your life and leave past shit.

Q: Want clarification on the right over the property of late grandfather

MY grandfather (Mother's dad) expired on 2006 & who will be the next right holder on his property? He has 4 daughters & 1 son 2 daughters & son also expired. My grandmother is present. Who will next right holder?

Advocate Sai Krishna Azad answered
Hi, You have not given information in detail. so, first check whether there is any willunama. who is taking care of your grandmother and what are their ages are they majors or minors. Many things come under consideration,

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sai Krishna Azad

Can Advocate Sai Krishna Azad represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sai Krishna Azad can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sai Krishna Azad?

When you meet with Advocate Sai Krishna Azad for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sai Krishna Azad?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sai Krishna Azad, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sai Krishna Azad?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sai Krishna Azad, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sai Krishna Azad?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sai Krishna Azad regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sai Krishna Azad?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sai Krishna Azad can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.