One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sahil Chawla

Advocate Sahil Chawla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarol Bagh, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sahil Chawla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sahil provides services in various fields of civil matters, family matters, property matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sahil enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2064/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sahil Chawla. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sahil Chawla

Q: My husband tortures and mentally harasses me but i have no proof

i got married last year in 14 feb.. i m momdan..starting days of my marrige my husband and mother inlaw demanded 1lacs rupees.. my husband wr nt working as he lied befor marrige that he works in noida..aftr 15 days of marrige father inlaw had been expired while i came my mother house and did my job husband threaten me always if i did nt give money thn he will marry another girl.. i was so sacred morever he warned me if i tell this anyone he will kill me..he had taken my gold jwellary..i tried a lot for save my marrige bt now before sometime he abusing me all the tym..he warns me that i will spoil ur mother inlaw behavoiur is nt also gud towrds me.. i am being harrased mentally or physically by my husband or my inlaws.. i have nt any proof agains them.. i dont understand what should i do..

Advocate Sahil Chawla answered
Ma'am, There are certain ways to look at the query you asked. The basic principles to follow is to lodge a FIR against your husband and mother in law for bad treatment and abusive behaviour towards you. Moreover many things can be discussed on meeting .

Q: Bought a bank mortgage property. Got the notice to vacate the property

I purchased bank mortgage property now drt court given notice to vacate the property .what is legal advice for third party like me

Advocate Sahil Chawla answered
Dear sir/ma'am , for the query asked by you. Proper documentation has to be seen before any advice to be given. At times the chain of the property has to be looked at after which the matter can be taken before the court accordinglyWe need to fix up a meeting g for further solutions to the query.

Q: Property transfer law as per Hindu Laws

My father ( who is alive) had purchased a property in Delhi in my mother's name ( who is no more) and three sisters who are alive and one sister who is no more but have two children. Now my question is 1) Will this property can be transferred to my father's name as he is the first legal heir without NOC from any of my sister's and me. 2) are all alive and non alive sisters and me and my father are equal legal heir . 

Advocate Sahil Chawla answered
Hello Sir,In respect to the above query. The property will automatically get transferred in the name of your father since he is the actual purchaser of the property. In case your mother had left any will stating the shares in the property, would have created a problem, but still the law is well defined and things can be sought in the correct manner. Further can be discussed on meeting.

Q: What is the procedure for divorce.

my wife complain that we ask dowry at the time of marriage they give about 6 lakh something which they mention on police station after 6month our case went to mediation they ask 40 lakh for divorce i don't want divorce from her they say we go forward if we didn't give money

Advocate Sahil Chawla answered
Hello sir, The response to your query can be answered only after knowing the exact facts of your marriage and the dispute arose . For the same you need to fix an appointment for consultation. Then only I'll be able to tell the exact remedy.

Q: What will be the status of child from wife's first marriage

I want to marry a widow lady who has a minor son from her first marriage. I want to know what would be the status of that child after marriage. Would I be his legal father or just a guardian? Would he be a legal heir in my ancestral/paternal property? What would be my legal rights/bindings for that child after marriage? My religion is Hindu and the lady is also Hindu.

Advocate Sahil Chawla answered
Hello sir,The response to your query is very simple. Since the lady is widow, you can anytime marry with her consent. Secondly you will become the legalised father the moment you get married to the lady. Thirdly the child will become righful heir in the ancestral property/self acclaimed property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sahil Chawla

Can Advocate Sahil Chawla represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sahil Chawla can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Chawla?

When you meet with Advocate Sahil Chawla for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Chawla?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Chawla, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Chawla?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Chawla, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sahil Chawla?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sahil Chawla regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sahil Chawla?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sahil Chawla can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.