One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Sachin Yadav

Advocate Sachin Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sachin Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. I am dealt in cheque bounce case, Rera cases, Recovery matters, Bail Matters, Proprty Dispute and other matters

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sachin Yadav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sachin Yadav

Q: Sèk Legal Advise, Please Help.

My Husband who does not earn anything and I am working. Its been 9 years of mental and physical torture that I have been going through. I have a 6 year old son. Mybhusband and mother in law have been asking me to leave the house with my son and wants to end this marriage. He is not willing to take any responsibility of my son post the divorce. I am from Mumbai and he is grom Gurgaon. I have following questions : 1. Does he have no financial responsibilty towards me and my son if I leave the house. 2. Since the marriage happened in New Delhi, can the divorce be filed from Mumbai or is it mandatory to file the divorce in Delhi itself.

Advocate Sachin Yadav answered
Hello mam myself advocate Sachin Yadav practising dost Ko Gurgaon and for your first question it is advisable that our your husband is not responsible to maintain you if you were earning Oman but your husband has legal liability to maintain the expenses of his son and you can file maintenance for your son. Number two it is advised to you that if you were living in Mumbai you can file divorce petition in Mumbai also and you have choice to file petition in Delhi also or in Gurgaon if you want to file any litigation in Gurgaon or 1 to defend and litigation Ulla you can contact me on my mobile number thank you

Q: Divorce 13 b second motion due on 02.02.2023

I need help as me and my wife has filed for 13 b divorce and second motion for the same is due on 02.02.2023 and we both do not want to attend the second motion what can we do if we do not attend the second motion please help

Advocate Sachin Yadav answered
It is very simple if you want to take divorce then you can attend the court on second motion and on the same day court will record the statement and then pronounce the judgement for divorce if you do not want to take divorce then you do not have to need attend court court automatically will dispose of the matter after 18 months and no divorce decree will be granted to you. For more enquiry you can call me on my number thank you

Q: If Any Mou Is Signed On Stamp Paper

If any mou is signed on stamp paper that dowry neither taken nor demanded can it debbared to file cases again in future if dispute arises again

Advocate Sachin Yadav answered
No It is Wrong that if an emo is signed then no one can file Dowry case it is always open for the parties to file a dowry suit if anyone claim Di Dori dowry even after the signing of MO you that no dori is claimed at the time of marriage but on the later stage if anyone asks for the dowry or demand for the dowry Then Then complaint for the demand of dowry can be launched against the person who demands the dowry.

Q: Fake 365, 366IPC with a major girl.

mene gf se arya samaj m shadi ki with certificate age of girl is 25. but ladki ko police ki help se uske bhai ne 164 me mere khilaf bulwa dia or mujhper kidnapping ka case bn gaya. i have alot of evidences. can i sue them?

Advocate Sachin Yadav answered
Hi myself advocate Sachin Yadav, I am criminal lawyer Go Hello hello myself advocate Sachin Yadav I'm practising in district Court Gurgaon and I am practising in criminal law so call me if you want any help or assistance

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sachin Yadav

Can Advocate Sachin Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sachin Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Sachin Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sachin Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sachin Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sachin Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sachin Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sachin Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.