One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate S Vijay Kanth

Advocate S Vijay Kanth

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Nehru Place, Delhi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Family, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate S Vijay Kanth completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Customs matters, Criminal matters, Civil matters, Property Matters, Family Disputes, Divorce Matters, Consumer Court Matter, Arbitration and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate S Vijay enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association, New Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4552/2015
  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh,
  • Consumer Forum North East, Nand Nagri,
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari,
  • Consumer Forum West, Janakpuri,
  • Customs Excise And Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Delhi,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Mehrauli,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)

Get advice from Advocate S Vijay Kanth

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate S Vijay Kanth Remedy in case husband having an extra marital affair nothing given to grandson after father''s death, what to do