One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate S. Shanthini

Advocate S. Shanthini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAndal Nagar, Chennai
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, R.T.I, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate S. Shanthini has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate S. Shanthini's office is in Andal Nagar, Chennai.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate S. Shanthini. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate S. Shanthini Possibility to use the old name after changing the name officially Procedure for conversion of caste certificate