One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ruchi Gupta

Advocate Ruchi Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Kamla Nagar, Delhi
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Family, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ruchi Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ruchi provides services in various fields of Supreme Court Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Arbitration Matters, Consumer related Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ruchi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. She is also a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/373/2007
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Ruchi Gupta 498A case against husband when to file How to take action against neighbors for causing nuisance