One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mysore - Advocate Rohith

Advocate Rohith

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSiddhartha Layout, Mysore
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Rohith completed his law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Property, Motor Accident, Family, Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Corporate, Recovery, Child Custody and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohith enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2008. He is a member of the Mysore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/3575/2008
  • District Court, Mysore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mysore

Popular Reviews

Rajendra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Mr Rohit was very helpful
Over 3 months ago
Raghavendra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Friendly and polite, answered our queries.
Over 3 months ago
Karthik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was well advised by Adv.Rohith on the rights and wrongs of my case.
Over 3 months ago
Vikas - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohith

Q: Can I claim a share in my maternal grandfather's property?

My mother got his father propety after 40 yrs of marriage by court (no will) my grand father dead, (Mother side property) can she can sell with out son signature, or shell i can put lien on her share property, because I am giveng her monthly maintain expensies around 25 thousnad in my pocket, she told i am not giving my property for you.

Advocate Rohith answered
no you cant get or claim share in that property as it will get the statues of self acquired property of her and you cant claim right on her property only on you paying maintenance to your mother Hindu law dose not gives you the right which you are looking for

Q: Procedure to get stay on the property,mother is not providing shares

My mother is threatning me not to give property share, as the property has been transfered into her name, after my father's death. My father neither made any will nor it is registered. My mother is saying that she will register a will, so that only 2 of there sons can get share apart from me. Can i go ahead and bring stay for this in court. Please let me know the other options.

Advocate Rohith answered
good after noon you can always approach the court for your share and you along with your mother and other siblings are equally entitle for the share and if your mother executes a will it will not bind on you and only katha of the land is transfered to her name it does not mean that she is the absolute owner.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohith

Can Advocate Rohith represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohith can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohith?

When you meet with Advocate Rohith for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohith?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohith, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohith?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohith, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohith?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohith regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohith?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohith can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.