One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Rohan Bathla

Advocate Rohan Bathla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNehru Ground, Faridabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
GST, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rohan Bathla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rohan has core specialization in Tax Matters and provides services of drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohan enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2014. He is also a member of District Taxation Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/3711/2014
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rohan Bathla. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohan Bathla

Q: How to get refund if I paid GST to vendor but he didn't deposit GST

i made a payment to a vendor for some office work , he charged gst on invoice, i paid him, now he has not deposited gst to department so i cant get credit , what can i do where can i complaint about him

Advocate Rohan Bathla answered
You can submit a complaint with Gst officer of your Judisdictional office regarding this malpractice of your vendor. But now laws are changing and you cannot be denied ITC on ground that the seller has not deposited tax. Department has to make recovery of dues from his assets or any material thing carrying some value. No liability will arise on your part to pay the tax if you want to claim ITC. That will be last option for government when they are not able to recover the dues because seller is not traceable.

Q: What are the documents required to register for GST

Consent letter from landlord for gst registration should be on stamp paper or plain paper. I want sole proprietorship registration under gst.

Advocate Rohan Bathla answered
It can be taken on Plain Paper with proper signature of landlord and witness along with their address proof. Also the Proper officer or Inspector may ask for the registry copy of property in name of person who is giving the consent i.e Landlord. So keep a cancelled copy of that too with yourself.

Q: Legal obligations to become Income tax practitoner/preparer

(1) Does a "BBA degree" counts as the "Degree in Commerce" as per Rule 51 of Income tax rules, 1962? (2) Legally, Can I represent as Authorized Representative for & on behalf of the Income Tax Payers/Assessees, if I am just physically asked by the any Income Tax payer, to file an ITR or prepare Income tax for him/her in exchange for some fee amount? (As per Section 288(2) of Income Tax Act, 1961, Point no. 1) (3) Can a person possessing a qualification of BBA, become Income tax Advisor or practictioner?

Advocate Rohan Bathla answered
Yes you can enroll yourself as Tax Return Preparer under Tax return preparer scheme of income Tax Department, if you are interested in taxation advisory field. It is not mandatory to have a professional degree to file tax returns.

Q: Clarification on bank fixed deposits opened for a one person company

I want to start one person company and book bank fixed deposit in its name. Can i deduct business expenses from interest income earned on bank fixed deposit?

Advocate Rohan Bathla answered
Hello,Yes, you can deduct expenses from the interest earned on Fixed deposit. It will be your income from other sources and will be shown in your profit and loss account. After that you can deduct your business expenses from that interest income besides your profit from business.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohan Bathla

Can Advocate Rohan Bathla represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohan Bathla can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Bathla?

When you meet with Advocate Rohan Bathla for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Bathla?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Bathla, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Bathla?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Bathla, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohan Bathla?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohan Bathla regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohan Bathla?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohan Bathla can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.