One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate RK Rastogi

Advocate RK Rastogi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGajipur, Delhi
LawRato36 years Experience
Practice Areas
Armed Forces Tribunal, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Col. Advocate RK Rastogi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Col. Advocate Rastogi has served Indian Army for 33 years.

Col. Advocate Rastogi provides services in various field of Civil Laws Matters, Family Laws Matters, Cheque Bounce Law Matters, Armed Forces related Matters, Motor Accident Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Col. Advocate Rastogi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1984.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate RK Rastogi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate RK Rastogi

Q: Wife cheating on me, how to file divorce against her and get custody

I got married in 2008 and have a girl child of 8 year old, now I came to know that my wife is in relationship with another person, I have telephonic recording of both of them, if I file a case , will it be sufficient ground for divorce, shall I get custody of child, what will be time and expenses to get through the case. Can any one advise me , what action should I take

Advocate RK Rastogi answered
You can seek divorce on the above ground and you will also be able to get custody of your child. Time factor would depend upon whether your wife would also like to give you divorce by mutual contest or would like to contest thedivorce proceedings against her.

Q: False dowry case filed by in laws without marriage what should I do?

Received a legal notice from advocate of supreme court of charges of dowry life threatening and mental harrasment. My engagement was done on rush. I did not like the girl on engagement day so stated the same to the girl later and then there used to be arguments. It was broken and we apologised. so it was reconsidered. I asked her to plan & book a trip after wedding she did not like and started arguing. They broke it again. I apologised alot by sending 100s of messages. she responded to saying it will need time & effort & later broke it. Later her parent asked to pay 3L which my parent refused saying we can pay only 20K. After that they sent this legal notice of 5 page saying it would be informed to my manager & my fathers seniors in the office with disciplinary action. They included my whatsapp fight argument. They blamed my parent for dowry tilak. we have not received any cash &my wedding is not done. we have not given any threatening statement.Please advise how to deal now.

Advocate RK Rastogi answered
You can send reply to legal notice through a lawyer denying the specific charges in detail. You can also tell them that you would take legal action if they harass you further. It is not clear as to why did you apologise in the first place.

Q: Can regular inquiry be held after domestic inquiry was held previously

An employee suspended from job. Domestic Inquiry was conducted against an employee by Retd. High Court Judge. After only 3 dates and without evidences/witnesses, the Inquiry officer conclusion was: "I conclude that prima facie case is made out against employee under charge no. 1 to 5. In view of the above conclusions, the competent authority may, in its discretion, order an in depth regular Inquiry against the employee." The suspension is STAYED by District and Session Court under Educational Tribunal. Now, employer gave the letter of holding Regular Inquiry against the employee again by another Retd. High Court Judge. Please suggest, what employee can do now?

Advocate RK Rastogi answered
Please share the specific offence for which the enquiry has been ordered. Depending on the nature of the offence whether the offence is civil or criminal in nature, further course of action could be suggested.

Q: Can I get divorce without appearing in court?

Can I give divorce without appear court proceedings

Advocate RK Rastogi answered
You can not get divorce without appearing in the court as the court has to verify your grounds for seeking divorce. Moreover there has to be compelling reasons to satisfy the court for every absence on the date of hearing which will further depend upon the ground taken up for seeking divorce.

Q: how to Divorce on ground od non consummation & mental torture by wife

I was married i year ago and we lived together in same house, not as husband and wife.she used to go to her house very frequently , and hardly for some months we lived together...she had many friends boy friends and she never used to tell about anything, daily she used to have private conversations,when asked she would say something or the other reasons...she never used to care for me...she had her own life,but i cared for her very well...she hesitated to come to my parents house and used to come if there are any unavoidable day she went to her house and no news and no reply to messages...after so much of the mental tortures i faced ..finally i have decided to part to proceed

Advocate RK Rastogi answered
you can definitely get the proceedings initiated against your wife for separation and divorce. Can you share specific instances where your wife has failed to carry out marital obligations base on which legal remedies would be suggested.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate RK Rastogi

Can Advocate RK Rastogi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate RK Rastogi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate RK Rastogi?

When you meet with Advocate RK Rastogi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate RK Rastogi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate RK Rastogi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate RK Rastogi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate RK Rastogi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate RK Rastogi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate RK Rastogi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate RK Rastogi?

The cost of hiring Advocate RK Rastogi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.