One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rizwan

Advocate Rizwan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatparganj, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rizwan completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Child Custody, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service, Banking/ Finance, Education Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rizwan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012.

Enrollment Number : D/1160/2012
  • Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal, Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rizwan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rizwan

Q: Wants to know the process to probate the will for inherited property

Hi - can i understand the process to probate the will or getting RD for the inherited property?

Advocate Rizwan answered
Hello probate can only be done by the court of law. If the value of the property is below 2 crores then the probate petition shall be filed before the district court but if the value of the property is above 2 crores then the High court is having the jurisdiction to adjudicate the issue.Thanks

Q: How To Save Child From A Violent Wife

I have a 3 year old son.. my wife is very abusive and gets violent when angry... she also give threats to kill me and to kill son.. due to this behaviour I left my house with my son and started living seperately .. after which she has filed false complaints against me... my wife found out the new place where m staying with my son.. now she is threatening to create a big scene at my new flat and she will take away my son.. How can I get protection from my wife and how can i keep my child safe from her... pls advise.. shall I again move to a new flat.. pls help

Advocate Rizwan answered
According to section 6 of Hindu Guardianship and wards Act, mother is the natural guardian of child up to the age of 5 years thereafter father will be the natural guardian. law commission has given its report on this subject for liberalizing the present concept in deciding the matter of guardianship of child in divorce matters. Generally court gives order of custody of child below the age of 5 years to his mother irrespective of his welfare of child. this report providing equal legal status of both parents with respect to guardianship and custody, so parents have equal right over the child and court should take care of welfare of child and order should be made accordingly. Therefore you can move an application before the family court concerned to hand over the custody of minor son in the interest and welfare of the minor.Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rizwan

Can Advocate Rizwan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rizwan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rizwan?

When you meet with Advocate Rizwan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rizwan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rizwan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rizwan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rizwan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rizwan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rizwan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rizwan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rizwan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.