One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rishabh Kapur

Advocate Rishabh Kapur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rishabh Kapur is an Advocate-on-Record in the Supreme Court of India. He graduated from National Law School of India University, Bangalore, the premier law college in India, in 2014. He has since been practicing in the various courts and tribunals in Delhi. He practices in matters pertaining to Corporate Law, Arbitration Law, Property Law, Consumer Protection Law, Family Law, and other related areas of law.

He is enrolled with the Bar Association of Delhi, and is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association, Supreme Court Bar Association and NCLT & NCLAT Bar Association.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Neeraj - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago
Bharti - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rishabh Kapur

Q: Can abusive son and daughter in law claim in property which is on my f

My parents are senior citizen and they are facing abuse from son and daughter in law , they mentally tortured them and some time tried to best my father also .Now they are claiming there share and want my parents to vacate home which is on my father's name and given to my father by my grandfather during his life time .

Advocate Rishabh Kapur answered
Technically since it's an ancestral property, the son will have a share in the property. Your father cannot be forced to vacate the house though. However, your father has other remedies in law against the harassment caused to him.

Q: Right of children on self purchased property of father

Father purchased a 100 MTR plot in 1974 .out of this 100 MTR transfer his grandson and remaining 100 MTR to his wife before his death ( both documents not known) what is the right of his children now?

Advocate Rishabh Kapur answered
There are various things for consideration here. Was the property self acquired by the father or ancestral? Was there any will during his lifetime? Depending on the same, you could file a suit for declaration/partition.

Q: Arbitration by demerged company without arbitration agreement

Please help me on the issue whether a demerged company can invoke arbitration or not if it has not signed the arbitration agreement as the agreement was signed by the parent company

Advocate Rishabh Kapur answered
The Arbitration Act is clear on the fact that Arbitration can be initiated between parties who are signatories of a written arbitration agreement. In your case, the demerged company was not, stricto sensu a signatory to the agreement, as it was not in existence at that stage. It is, however, still an arguable case depending upon the facts and circumstances of the case.

Q: How to get bail and stop arrest in case of IPC 306

Dear Sir, I am from Rajasthan. Let me tell you about my family. My father passed away in 2007 and we are three. One is my mom, my younger brother and me. We both are married. My younger brother's wife passed away because she took poison by herself. We couldn't save her. Her family put case against my mother and younger brother under IPC-306. Younger brother is in the jail and police are trying to find my mother to take in the jail. It's been more than one month. I am studying in delhi. My younger brother's career has already spoiled. How can I get out him from the jail and save my mom to arrest by police. Thanks

Advocate Rishabh Kapur answered
You would have to file a bail application in the criminal court of local jurisdiction in Rajasthan for your brother. For your mother, you will have to file an application for anticipatory bail. Please engage a decent lawyer in the court where the jurisdiction of the said police station falls.

Q: Escalation cost and delay in possession of flat by builder

Hello Sir, I have purchased a Flat in 2013. On dt. 17 July 2018, I received a mail from builder mentioning Escalation cost of 3.63 Lacs. Also they delayed the Project by 802 days and blaming Government policies for the delay. For that they have reduced the project delay to 1.5 years and giving Compensation of around 1.5 years only. I bought the Floor on CLP plan. They said the Policy guidelines cleared in 2014. If that has been the case, why they took 75% of the Payment before 2014. This is clearly an unjustified explanation. Regards,

Advocate Rishabh Kapur answered
This is a clear case of unfair trade practice and deficiency of service on the part of the builder. You may file a consumer complaint before a Consumer forum depending on the pecuniary jurisdiction involved. Various such cases have been decided in favour of the consumers.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rishabh Kapur

Can Advocate Rishabh Kapur represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rishabh Kapur can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Kapur?

When you meet with Advocate Rishabh Kapur for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Kapur?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Kapur, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Kapur?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Kapur, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rishabh Kapur?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rishabh Kapur regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rishabh Kapur?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rishabh Kapur can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.