One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rishabh Gupta

Advocate Rishabh Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoConnaught place, Delhi
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, NCLT, Recovery, RERA, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rishabh Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rishabh Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rishabh Gupta

Q: Need Legal Advice for Cheque Bounce Case in Delhi Court

I've received a warrant for a cheque bounce case in a Delhi digital court dwaraka with a WebEx app appearance requirement. Can I engage a local advocate or must I hire a Delhi lawyer?"

Advocate Rishabh Gupta answered
yes, You can hire a local advocate but I would suggest you to hire an advocate in Delhi, because your case is in Delhi, it will be handled in a better way. If you want any more suggestions then you can contact me.

Q: I want to marry a boy who is related to me. His Mother's Father and my

I want to marry a boy who is related to me. His Mother's Father and my Mother's Mother are both real sister and brother. I want to consult on same.

Advocate Rishabh Gupta answered
yes so you can now go at with the marriage to the marriage registrar and and there is no sup in the relationship so you can do the marry as per the Hindu Marriage Act depending up on your religion you can also move for the special Marriage Act

Q: Does my query for marriage come under hindu marriage act

Can i marry my mother > father > sister > Grand daughter.

Advocate Rishabh Gupta answered
Sapinda relationships are prohibited under Hindu marriage law. A sapinda is someone who is: within or has a common ancestor relative within three generations above you on your mother's side of the family. within or has a common ancestor relative within five generations above you on your father's side of the family. so because you can marry

Q: Crypto exchange gone bankrupt my money is stuck

Hi - Need urgent help I invested rs 70 lac crypto exchange. The exchange has stopped it's withdrawals and I am not able to withdraw money to my bank account. It is looking like exchange does not have enough money .1. What legal options I have? Can I go to nclt for bankruptcy proceedings? Does the minimum claim need to be 1 CR ? Are there other options?2. Exchange is reg. in Bangalore, can I approach a court in Delhi?I know other people suffering.

Advocate Rishabh Gupta answered
Sir first of all you need to file. A FIR under sec 156 of CrPC. Then we can file a recovery suit under order 37 of civil procedure code and also we have to file a cyber complaint against the particular agency who has not allowing you to withdraw the investment amount

Q: Annulment of marriage granted but dv and 125 pending

Meri marriage 2020 me hui thi....kuch din baad pata chala wife ne ek marriage pehle ki thi aur divorce le liya tha bit ye baat mujhse chupaya tha aur bhi kai facts conceal kiye the.....Maine annulment of marriage ka case dala tha 2020 me wo mai jeet gaya isi month....marriage null n void kardi hai judge ne......wife ne case pendency ke bich me 498a, 125, dv dala tha jisme se 125 me 5k ad-interim de raha hu mai....ab jab marriage null n void ho gai hai to kya fir bhi muje maintenance dena padega

Advocate Rishabh Gupta answered
According to section 11 marriage null and void due to not full fill the conditions of marriageSo the wife doesn't have the right to demand maintenance of her husband because there is no relationship between us. so that you can go to court through section 9 of the Hindu marriage act

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rishabh Gupta

Can Advocate Rishabh Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rishabh Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Rishabh Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rishabh Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rishabh Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rishabh Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rishabh Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rishabh Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.