One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal

Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal has an expertise and experience in working with Real Estate Company. She has been handling all the consumer matters at District Forum/State Commission, District Court and High Court matters individually. She has been drafting memorandum of understanding, lease deed's, agreements, vetting contacts, written statement, evidence, written arguments, drafting complaints/suits etc.

Advocate Ridhima provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ridhima enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. She is a member of the Tis Hazari Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1550/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal

Q: How to recover money lent to friend

I borrow Rs. 2 Lacs to one of my known persons in cash, and he gave 4 cheques of Rs 50K each as a security, Kindly advice for recovery.

Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal answered
Hi Sir, we can firstly send a legal notice and can further initiate the legal process by filing a complaint under section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881. The rest can be discussed over the meeting.

Q: Builder has not started construction how can I recover my money

Hi I have booked a flat in August 2013. and At August 2014, I got the Builder Buyer Agreement with 36 month of Procession Date. Construction is not started till date. I asked to builder to cancel my Flat. First Builder refused to cancel the flat but after argument Builder agree but after 20% deduction of my payment. In Builder Buyer Agreement This clause is mentioned If customer cancel flat then 20% will be deducted of payment made by Customer. Can I ask builder to refund 100% money because it's builder fault that He is delaying construction? What should be the right approach to get money?

Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal answered
Hi Air. You can go ahead with filing of the Consumer Complaint before the appropriate consumer Forum depending upon the jurisdiction. We can help you recovering the money. We have been dealing in such cases from past three years. For further discussion please get in touch with the undersigned. We can initiate the legal process by sending a legal notice and proceeding with a consumer complaint.

Q: How to recover money lent to a friend

One of my friend took friendly loan of rs. 500000 from me n issued a cheque of rs. 500000 but cheque got dishonoured what should I do

Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal answered
Hi Sir. You can file a suit for recovery in the district court and side by side we can also initiate the cheque dishonour complaint which in turn would put a pressure. Rest please get in touch for an appropriate advice with all the cogent documents which will help us in guiding in a proper manner and deciding the course of action.

Q: Delay in possession of flat can I file consumer complaint

Garden Isles, Residential project was started by Jay Pee group in Sec 129 Noida. The flats were to be handed over to the buyers in 2016 (different date for each buyer). On an average 80% of the cost has been paid to the builder. The flats are far from completion. A group of buiyers want to file a complaint in the consumer court seeking penalty against the builder.

Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal answered
Hi Sir,We are into real estate and handling such issues from past 3 years. We have been successfully handling in all the matters in with regard to getting back the money from the builder, the interest, compensation plus the delayed charges, if any mentioned in the Builder Buyer agreement.We will have to file a consumer complaint in the Consumer Forum under the relevant provisions. Please get in touch for further clarifications.

Q: Negligence by government hospital how can i claim compensastion

My father was admitted in Aiims for a simple kidney dialysis. He was a BP patient and there was no BP monitor also attached to his bed. He died of gross negligence and aggressive dialysis treatment . Would like to know limitation period and remedy.

Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal answered
Hi Sir. Sorry to hear about the same. You have the provision to file the case in the consumer forum as it is a negligency on the part of the doctor. We can help you in claiming the same. Please contact the undersigned for discussing the same in detail.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal

Can Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal?

When you meet with Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ridhima Chhatwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.